Part-12

Continuing ,

" Ranbir sit down " Prachi said hurriedly seeing the people from other tables turning towards them because of Ranbir's outburst .

" We are having a party " he repeated,  but this time not so loud.

" Oh god , Ranbir calm
down " Deepak said .

" Dear Bhai , how can I calm down . You and Kiara di love each other that means , when is the engagement , morever when is the marriage and bachelor party " he said now super exited .

Prachi giggled and looked at the both who were slightly blushing .

She slightly hit Ranbir's shoulder to make him quiet .
" You are making them blush , Ranbir "

Ranbir glanced at them and laughed , " Ok I will stop , but give my anwers "

" Ma hasn't told Papa yet " Kiara said quietly.

Everyone exept Deepak looked at her surprised .

Just then Kiara's phone rang . She went out to talk

It was Pragya .

They both talked for sometime .

Kiara ended the call and cake and sat . She  said " Ma called us all to come to the house "

" Me too " Deepak asked .

Kiara nodded .

" Me too " Ranbir and Prachi asked shocked .

" Ya I told ma , you both were here "

Ranbir and Deepak were paying the bill while Prachi and Kiara stood outside waiting for them .

Kiara was slightly tensed .

" Dont worry di , I have a feeling everything is going to go good " Prachi said seeing Kiara tensed face . She bit her lip , realizing what she had said .

Kiara was surprised for a moment but then pulled Prachi into a hug .

        ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The two cars pulled up in front of the Mehra Mansion .

The four of them went inside , slightly nervous. All the Mehra family were present there.

The very next minute Abhi appeared before them and hugged Deepak .

" Welcome , son-in-law " he said happily .

Prachi and Ranbir grinned . Deepak was first surprised but hugged Abhi back .

" I am so happy that I am going to keep Kiara and Deepak's engagement in two days " Abhi announced.

Everyone were so happy and hugging each other .

" I am going to take care of the engagement decorations with Prachi " Rhea said .

" Wait what ? Me ?? " Prachi asked shocked

" Ya you only Prachi " Rhea
said

" But Mam ... "

" Stop calling me Mam , call me Rhea . I dont like my name being mam !! "

" Ok Rhea , how am I supposed to do the decorations "

" I am sure you have a great taste , so stop saying no " Rhea said firmly

" Ok " Prachi said knowing that she is not going win in the argument

" What some random girl is going take care of the decoration " Alia said suddenly , ready to break the  the happiness in the family .

" She is not any random girl booji , Prachi is like my
sister . So she can do anything she wants " Kiara said defending  Prachi .