destined to love you - jinsoul x hyunjin

requested: yes! Thank you to oddeyecult for requesting I'm happy you liked the first one (something I'm willing to do) and I hope this one doesn't disappoint :)

Hyunjin couldn't quite believe it when she woke up. There was no way this was real, she had to have been dreaming. Oh, and what a wonderful dream it had been, loving Princess Jinsoul...

Hyunjin awoke like she always did in the morning, just before dawn. Her body was in a panic, she was already behind, so many things to do and clean. She sat up straight in her bed, about to through the covers off herself when she looked down and saw her.

Princess Jinsoul's cute face was laid across Hyunjin's stomach, and the girl was scowling in her sleep. Hyunjin's movement had woken her up, and Jinsoul pouted at her from between her wild hair, made wavy by sleep.

"Hyunjin~" The girl complained. "It's too early,"

"Hold on a second," Hyunjin thought aloud. "Hold on a second. This is real?"

Jinsoul smiled with her eyes closed. "You thought you were dreaming?"

"We really?..." Hyunjin laughed shyly. "Wow,"

Jinsoul hummed affirmatively. "Come on, Mistress, won't you lay with me?"

Hyunjin squeaked as the Princess pulled her down and slotted herself between Hyunjin's legs, her hands on Hyunjin's wrists.

It was all coming back to Hyunjin now. Jinsoul had called her to her room, to trick her mother into believing they were having an affair and then...it turned into one. Jinsoul had asked her to stay, to give up her life of being a servant and serve only Jinsoul. Hyunjin still wasn't 100% convinced it was real. Getting to be with Princess Jinsoul like this? It was her dream.

"Hi," Said Jinsoul with a grin.

"H-hi," Hyunjin blushed. "So this really happened?"

Jinsoul nodded and placed a kiss between her breasts, making Hyunjin gasp slightly. "It did. Do you wish I had sent you back to the servants?"

"No, not at all," Hyunjin tried to lean up and kiss her but Jinsoul was holding her down. "I'm just uncertain of what you want with me now,"

Jinsoul nodded thoughtfully. "Here, I have an idea," She kissed the top of Hyunjin's head gently and shot her a smile, giving Hyunjin butterflies when she got the chance to admire the bare faced Princess.

She rolled off Hyunjin and got out of the bed, making Hyunjin blink in surprise when she was met with the sight of Jinsoul naked.

Unfortunately Jinsoul put on her robe and Hyunjin would have to be wait to be graced with that sight till later.

"Hyunjin," Jinsoul called to her, and the younger girl sat up. "I think the best idea is for me to lay out some ground rules. Can you read?"

Hyunjin shook her head sheepishly. "No,"

"That's fine, maybe you can learn. You'll have the time now," Jinsoul smiled at her. "For now, I'll write them own and you can just remember them," She sat down at her desk, pulling out a piece of parchment and a quill.

"Firstly, and most importantly, I don't want you around men," Jinsoul said seriously, her shoulders tensing at the thought and the smile on her face momentarily replaced with a frown. "Alone with them, or engaging with them. Unless you have a brother or something..."

"I'm an orphan,"

Jinsoul nodded. "Okay, then is that alright with you?"

"Of course," Hyunjin laid back down as they talked.