her sister - jinsoul x heejin

request: @bloobyul

Heejin really wanted to cry right now.

All her friends had told her "don't go to Chaewon's party! She's a spoiled brat and she'll just bully you!" And then Heejin had said "Maybe she's nice!"

She was not nice.

The truth was, Heejin's perception was a bit blinded. She had always found Chaewon to be unrealistically pretty, and that had clouded her judgment about the blue haired girl's personality. That haze of attraction quickly deteriorated when Chaewon had decided to invite her to a sleepover with a few friends, and then pick on her the whole time. They'd whispered childish little insults about her, laugh at jokes they didn't tell Heejin. Heejin wasn't stupid, she knew what was going on now, but what made it feel worse was that she wasn't even mad. Just sad and embarrassed. This felt like the worst night of her life.

Teenage girls could be more ruthless than anybody, and 17 year old Heejin was their latest victim. She sat on the couch of Chaewon's enormous living room, pretending to scroll through her phone while she listened to Chaewon and her real friends try to bake cookies behind her in the kitchen. They were laughing obnoxiously loud and Heejin could tell they were recording a video based on how nice they acted towards each other. It made Heejin feel sick, seeing how fake everything was about Chaewon. She internally smacked her forehead. She got herself into this mess.

"Hey Chaewon, when's your sister getting home?" Asked one of her friends.

"Oh my god yes, invite Jinsoul to hang out with us!" The other one said excitedly.

"What is wrong with you?" Chaewon sneered. "You trying to make out with her or something?"

"No! Gross Chae! She's just so cool~"

"Yeah right, you all are a bunch of homos,"

The girls laughed and went back to baking cookies. Heejin's interest was perked though, she didn't know Chaewon had a sister. Risking the judgment of the sleepover party -how much lower could she really sink?- she turned around and called to them.

"I didn't know you have a sister," She said.

Chaewon snorted. "Well I do. She sucks. She'll be home whenever she stops whoring around her college campus, but that shouldn't matter to any of you all because you're here for me,"

There was a hesitant wave of agreeing but Heejin just turned back to her phone, silently praying they could go to sleep soon. She would call her mom and ask her to take Heejin home, but that would be just a little too shameful. She had to wait this out, no matter how unpleasant.

A while later, Heejin had put her phone in her pocket and resorted to looking out the window mindlessly. The cookies were in the oven, and the rest of the girls were playing some stupid version of kiss marry kill. Heejin could actually fall asleep until she head keys rattling in the door and saw it slowly open to reveal a tall black haired girl.

A tall, gorgeous black haired girl. She was beating Heejin by a few inches, and her sharp jawline fit nicely with her large eyes that were framed by big waves of dark hair. The girl was wearing some very tight jeans that highlighted her waist and a wife beater underneath a black leather jacket. Heejin could drool.

"Hey girls," The woman said, and Heejin could fall apart at her voice. She spoke slowly, deliberately, and it sounded warm, sweet but not overly so. It sent a tingle down her spine.

"Ugh, Jinsoul," Chaewon rolled her eyes. "Finally back?"

"Sorry to crash your party, carry on," Jinsoul's eyes sparkled when she smiled, and Heejin didn't understand how Chaewon and her friends found it so easy to just turn around and refocus on their game.