all my nights are warm - mina x chaeyoung

request: @Cosmicvx

It's easy with Mina.

Chaeyoung doesn't have to pretend to be something she's not. She doesn't have to hide her desires, her deepest secrets that she doesn't dare utter aloud outside the walls of Mina's mansion.

Chaeyoung can feel Mina's soft hand stroking her spine. It's soft, lazy, and gentle, just like Mina. Her fingers pass over the bruises from earlier and just like always, Chaeyoung's stomach does a flip. However perverted it sounds, Chaeyoung likes it when their love results in marks. It's a reminder of how much Mina cares for her, even if she's the only one who'll ever know. There are too many nights when Chaeyoung lies awake and alone, wishing to be back where she is right now, in Mina's bed with the woman's breathing luring her closer to sleep.

Sometimes she wishes the marks would last forever. Sometimes she wishes Mina's kisses could be tattooed on her skin so no one would question if they were in love. They'd see how Mina's lips had touched her everywhere and never again question why Chaeyoung and Mina were so close. It's not a feeling that could be replicated with anyone else, Chaeyoung knows because she's tried. Other woman don't have the affect on her that Mina does, and it's not because Mina is rich or beautiful. It's because somewhere in her heart, Chaeyoung knows that this was fate. How could she wish for more?

Paris was just like any other city, gray and loud and sometimes pungent, but Mina's love put rose-colored glasses over Chaeyoung's eyes. Every sunset was more saturated when it was spent on Mina's balcony with a bottle of Rosé and the woman's arms wrapped around her. It was Chaeyoung's favorite place, because it was Mina's home. Chaeyoung had to admit, not much of her time was spent outside on the rare occasion that she could come visit her lover. They made the most of their time, tangled up together in the sheets to satiate the longing they had felt in each other's absence. Neither Chaeyoung nor Mina had any idea when they would see each other again. It could be weeks, it could be a year.

Slowly, Chaeyoung had begun to realize that she'd rather give up her dream of becoming a singer than leave Mina's side. They both had dreams, Mina was the only one who had really made it come true. She was one of the most famous ballerinas in the whole of Europe. There was nothing she couldn't buy, nothing she couldn't afford. Chaeyoung wasn't jealous, just slightly discouraged because there wasn't anything she could give Mina that she didn't already have.

"Shall I telephone a maid?" Mina hummed, drawing shapes on Chaeyoung's back.

"I'll have to make myself look decent," Chaeyoung grumbled.

"You look wonderful like this," Mina kissed her temple. "And if the maids don't already know why you come to me, I might have to fire them for a lack of observance,"

Chaeyoung snorted. "I suppose I'm not particularly subtle, am I?"

Mina chuckled and sat up, shaking a little. "No. You're adorably easy to read,"

Chaeyoung turned her head and watched the brunette slip on a rob and sit down at her desk, beginning to brush her hair. The bed they laid in had the sheets strewn about the floor and the pillows had been flattened by Mina's knees when they were...busy. Chaeyoung took another deep breath and licked her lips, a delicious warmth spreading about her body.

"You should sleep," Mina suggested, meeting her eyes through the mirror.

"Only if you do," Chaeyoung replied.

Mina went back to fixing her appearance and then stood back up, Chaeyoung not missing the slight wobbling of her legs. Mina let the robe fall off her shoulders and onto the floor, providing a familiar and yet undeniably pleasant sight. The gentle slope of her body that was slim and yet undeniably powerful made Chaeyoung flush. She loved everything about this woman, her skin, her lips, her thighs wrapped around Chaeyoung's head. Chaeyoung could be staring at a piece of art, there were no faults.

"Don't you ever get tired?" Mina asked with an exasperated smile.

"Of you?" Chaeyoung licked her now chapped lips. "Of course not,"

Mina huffed and pushing Chaeyoung onto her back, settling her weight down on Chaeyoung's hips. Chaeyoung didn't hide the once over she did of her lover, her mouth watering the more she took in.

"I have to leave in three days," Chaeyoung said, but it's barely acknowledged by Mina who immediately leaned down and kissed the valley of her chest. Chaeyoung moaned softly, still feeling hot from the last round. Mina must've known, because she was pushing the needed buttons to avoid this conversation.

But Chaeyoung needed to push on.

"Mina-" Chaeyoung choked when her lover kissed her neck. "Minari,"

Mina pulled away slowly, an unreadable look on her face. "I know. You'll be gone soon,"

"It hurts you like it hurts me, doesn't it?" Chaeyoung leaned up and stroked her cheek. "For us to be apart,"

"My sweet Chaeyoung," Mina cooed, running her hands through the younger's hair. "I wish you could stay right here with me,"

"I could," Chaeyoung said in a hushed voice.

"It won't be the life you want," Mina grimaced. "What will we be? Lovers who live in hiding? People will talk, they already do," Mina kissed her softly, her breath hitting Chaeyoung's mouth.

"Let them," Chaeyoung replied. "They'll never know what we do,"

Hers hands gripped Mina's hips and she flipped them over, till she was back between Mina's legs with the older's hands clutching her shoulders.

"You're insane," Mina replied breathily.

"I just want you, I stopped caring about everything else a long time ago," Chaeyoung told her plainly. "Love me and only me. Let me be what you come back to at night,"

"Chaeyoung," Mina looked at her sadly. "I can't be enough,"

"No," Chaeyoung kissed her cheek. "You're far more than enough. If my dreams are abandoned in favor of a place by your side-" Chaeyoung smiled, brushing Mina's hair out of her face. "I can still say I lived a good life,"

Mina didn't answer her, but Chaeyoung didn't expect her to. It was a lot to ask, letting Chaeyoung stay. It would imply something them, and Chaeyoung would understand if Mina felt scared or ashamed. She'd respect her lovers choice, whether to let her stay or go. Chaeyoung knew that as long as Mina was the one she fell asleep next to, she'd never regret anything.

The sun sunk below the cityscapes and Chaeyoung finally drifted off into a dreamless sleep, the arms over her lover wrapped securely around her.

thank you for taking time to read this <333