something im willing to do - jinsoul x hyunjin

Hyunjin wasn't sure whether to be delighted or horrified when she was instructed to visit the princess's room. She couldn't remember to doing something wrong. Was she being punished? Would the princess commend her service as a maid and make her a personal servant?

Oh, what a dream, to be in charge of dressing the beautiful woman, undoing each button and being privy to the soft, milky skin underneath the fabric-

She was getting distracted.

Hyunjin had felt Jinsoul's eyes on her when she had taken her afternoon tea. As Hyunjin had bent down to refill Jinsoul's cup, Jinsoul's eyes had met hers and Hyunjin swore she had almost fainted.

"Excuse me miss, we shouldn't keep her majesty waiting," The guard shuffled his feet, eyes on the ground as he waited to open the doors of Jinsoul's room.

She nodded mutely, quickly fixing her hair off of her shoulders in an attempt to look more presentable. As the doors opened, she fixed her posture and smoothed the wrinkles in her apron.

"Princess Jinsoul, may I present the servant Hyunjin,"

Hyunjin was lightly shoved into the room, face already a blushing mess. Even as a maid, she wasn't used to being in rooms this fancy. Her eyes immediately went to the dark haired woman in the middle of the room, seated on an ornate couch. She waved the guard away with the flick of her finger, and the guard hastily closed the doors behind him.

Now they were alone, and Hyunjin wasn't sure what to do with herself. The silence was unbearable. The princess hadn't even spared her a glance, peacefully sipping from the glass in her hand.

Hyunjin opened her mouth to say something, but immediately thought better of it. She wasn't exactly up to speed on how to act in front of a Royal, but even she know not to speak unless spoken to.

"Hyunjin," Jinsoul said with disinterest, having finished her drink. Hyunjin gulped as the woman stood up, noting their slight height difference.

She strode across the room, her dress ruffling as she walked. Hyunjin felt absolutely awestruck in her presence. She knew the pins in Jinsoul's hair likely cost more than she'd see in a year. Everything down to the rouge in her cheeks was expensive, and seeing her up close was an experience Hyunjin was deeply enjoying.

Jinsoul looked over her thoughtfully, bringing her hand to her chin as if pondering something. Hyunjin kept her eyes on the ground, now that they were only about a foot apart and she was sure she'd collapse in shock if they made eye contact.

Hyunjin inhaled sharply as Jinsoul's hands met her waist, then traveled up her body to her collarbone. Even she knew this wasn't a normal thing for princesses to do with their maids. But she liked it, Jinsoul's hands were slender and lithe, tracing the lines of her body with ease.

Next, Jinsoul looked up to her face, apparently done examining her body. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Jinsoul's narrowed eyes examining her features, lip caught between her front teeth. Jinsoul's hand moved to her neck and softly brushed the hair from her shoulders for her. Hyunjin tried not to tremble at the feeling, but her shaky breath was more than enough to tell Jinsoul just how she was feeling.

"You'll do," Jinsoul said matter of factly. She moved away, turning back to the couch to refill her glass.

Now that Jinsoul had put some space between them, Hyunjin could finally breathe. She didn't even have time to think about Jinsoul's words before Jinsoul turned back around with a full cup.

"Now," Jinsoul leaned against the couch, taking a sip from her glass. "Strip,"

"What?" Hyunjin's eyes widened. "You're majesty, I-"