only need us - jinsoul x kimlip x yves

request: @Mariajo2604-0 & @xx_Aisha_xx0
length: 4.5k
you all are whores

Sooyoung didn't always feel like she was enough for her girlfriends.

It's just...they were amazing. Jinsoul is possibly the sexist woman Sooyoung has ever met, hilarious and smart yet endearingly air headed. She was ambitious and kind and open, everything that Sooyoung both cherished her for and aspired to be. Jungeun had a hard exterior but she was also one of the most thoughtful people Sooyoung had ever met, silently caring for both of her unnies and loving them with a sincerity that was almost startling. She was beautiful too, of course, her features unique and breathtaking. Together they were Sooyoung's favorite people, the girls she cherished more than anything in the whole world.

And Sooyoung was just...Sooyoung.

She wasn't really self conscious about her body, she knew she was attractive. She exercised a lot and was very attentive to her skincare and what not. While in her opinion there was no way she could ever match up to the beauty of her girlfriends, it wasn't necessarily what she considered her biggest fault.

Sooyoung was insecure and easily demotivated, sometimes she could accidentally be too mean or too cold. She shut people out when she felt stressed and she felt stressed a lot, being a member of Loona. There was a lot of pressure on her shoulders, being the second oldest and temporary leader for a time. Kahei was more of a motherly figure than a leader to the rest of the girls, so Sooyoung had been appointed to the position. She, Haseul and Kahei had had multiple conversations in the past about the responsibilities that came with being one of the oldest members, and it was hard on them. They tried not to let it show for the younger girls though. Haseul and Kahei wanted to make sure the maknae line would still be able to indulge in their childhood as long as they could and Sooyoung didn't want any of the girls to feel any sort of guilt about the stressful ness of Sooyoung's position. She knew she wouldn't change anything, even if it was hard sometimes.

She knew Jinsoul didn't feel that pressure as much, even though she was older than Haseul. Sooyoung was so thankful for that, she never wanted Jinsoul or Jungeun to be stressed. She knew Jungeun had a hard time often but like Sooyoung, she preferred to deal with her problems alone. Jinsoul was very much the opposite. She always shared her burdens with the two of them, and Sooyoung was happy to know that Jinsoul didn't feel any uncomfortable pressure about being an older member.

What hurt though, was when Sooyoung was walking past the OEC dorm room and heard sniffling from inside.

She almost walked right in, thinking it was Yerim getting into one of her and Yeojin's stupid little fights, but her heart dropped to her stomach when she recognized the blonde hair of Jungeun and Jinsoul's darker locks, situated on one of the beds.

"Shh, Shh, it's alright," Jungeun had her eyes closed as she let Jinsoul cry into her chest, Jinsoul's sobs being mostly muffled by her shirt.

"S-she do-oesn't like me," Jinsoul cried.

"Soulie that's stupid and you know it," Jungeun shook her head.

"It's not. Sooyoung doesn't even pay attention to me any more," Jinsoul said dejectedly. "The last time I tried to talk to her, she all but told me she wanted me to leave her alone,"

Sooyoung's heart ached. Their comeback was soon, and she had been working on writing one of the songs for their new album. She felt so incredibly stressed and tired that she had a hard time keeping her eyes open and Jinsoul being with her only made Sooyoung want to cuddle into her and sleep for a thousand years. She hadn't meant to be cold, but she accidentally was. She hated when she did that to Jinsoul, made the girl feel like she wasn't wanted. Jungeun understood it but Jinsoul didn't. It hurt more this time though because Jinsoul didn't even tell her.