growing pains - yeojin & olivia

request: @duojobejo

"This is so much information,"

"OLIVIA GET THE FUCK OUT," Sooyoung threw a pillow at the door and glared at her, pushing a very flustered Haseul off her lap and onto the bed as she got up. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KNOCK,"

"I thought this was the bathroom," Olivia mumbled.

"Right. I'll pretend I believe that," Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Okay well when you guys are like...done, I'd like help moving stuff please,"

"We're done!" Haseul called, frantically sitting up and straightening her hair.

"I wasn't," Sooyoung cocked a brow and Haseul blushed as she ran a hand through her tangled brown locks and offered her girlfriend's sister a wary smile.

"...ookay, I'll come back later, or-"

"No!" Haseul pushed a handsy Sooyoung off of her and rushed towards the door. "Sorry! It's great to see you here, kid!"

"Kid?" Olivia snorted.

Haseul blushed, looking very sheepish as she mumbled an awkward apology, and Sooyoung came up behind her, glaring down at her sister.

"Don't be rude to her, Olivia,"

"Sorry if I hurt your future wife's feelings, can you help me now?" Olivia said, rolling her eyes at how flustered the couple seemed by her comment.

"Wife?-"

"Marriage is a long ways off-"

"I mean, I'm not not considering it-"

"I didn't ask," Olivia groaned. "Instead of being useless lesbians, you could put yourselves to work for me,"

That shut them up. Haseul gave her an embarrassed and wonderfully silent smile and Sooyoung glared at her as they made their way out of the couple's apartment bedroom and into the living room, where all of Olivia's moving boxes were piled.

Olivia cursed under her breath. It was a pain to have them delivered here, but it was the only way to get everything out of her house with parental help. Her mother and father were under the impression that she and Sooyoung were going to be sharing an apartment because somehow they still didn't know about Haseul. They believed that Sooyoung and Haseul were "close friends" even though it took anyone with the ability to see that they were like an old married couple. Well, apparently with a higher sex drive, much to Olivia's disdain.

They had offered to help Olivia bring all her boxes from home, and now they'd all have to be repacked into Sooyoung's SUV to take her to her actual dorm, the one on campus. Olivia was going to die.

Saying she hated her sister wouldn't be quite correct. She hated that her sister hated her, so Olivia had to hate her first. She had to hate her more. She'd never admit that it hurt her to see how happy Sooyoung was when her family wasn't around. Stupid Haseul with her stupid smile and her stupid perfect family and her even stupider girlfriend, who was wrapped around her stupid finger.

Sooyoung hated Olivia because she reminded Sooyoung of her step-dad, or Olivia's father. She was the reason Sooyoung's real father left, why their home life was so bad because Sooyoung's dad found out about the affair her mom was having. Olivia had felt like Sooyoung's dad had been hers too, because that's all she had ever known. It hurt her when he left, and as a young kid, knowing she was the reason he left destroyed her. Sooyoung had hated her from that moment forward, and Olivia just had to deal with it.

"Oli, can't you call friends to help with this?" Sooyoung asked, surveying all the luggage.

Olivia tensed. "I don't have any, remember?"