•Chapter Eleven•

Play the song above ~

Thank you so much lovelies for more than 4K views!!

Unedited!!!

Time Skip ~

After what like an eternity he got satisfied by ravishing and seeing her whimpering figure underneath him as her eyes shone with unshed tear and some were also dropping down on her beautiful face as she was looking away from him not wanting to look at her destroyer. But Taehyung could careless as he don't understand why it always happened to him it was like he can't control himself whenever he was close to her. Why he can't bare her resistance or rejections from her.

No one ever goes against him and he was used to be like it. But in case of women's it was a different scenario for him as women or more like slut throws themselves on him and drool over him but he was never interested in them. Not even once he did went to clubs to get rid of his need as ofcourse he was a man who do have his own needs he only went there to satify him. But he didn't fuck any off them never in his worst nightmare.

But when he saw Alice for the first time he felt something although he never admit it. He also knows he was doing wrong and she don't deserved all this. He somewhere felt guilty but shrugged it off as he was blinded by his revenge and maybe the emotions and feelings which are unknown and new to him. His emotion were all over the place with a mere scent of her or her presence. So he kept on doing what he thought was right according to him. He kept on forcing himself on her and the poor girl can't anything rather than do her best to get away from this beast to save herself but that only triggered him. On the other hand she herself don't understand that how can she lost herself into his sinful acts. Although everything was new to her but why she reacted and submit that easily? And when she get her senses back when reality hit hee hard all she felt was digusted. Disgusted and ashamed by herself disgusted by the way her body reacted to his touch and actions. But what she don't know is that she was bound to be with him it's all a game of their destiny they are fated together.

__

Kim's Enterprises ~

Now Taehyung was in the confrence room as the meeting was going on. Mr. Cullen and his assistant was also present their as per Taehyung planned. Taehyung was piercing his gaze through Mr. Cullen's figure who was paying attention to each and every phrase telling by Soobin. He was oblivious that someone was boring holes into him with a huge smirk on his handsome face. They were discussing the terms and condition and the formalities for the the deal between the two and somehow they were pretty much good in everyone's and Mr. Cullen's opinion. Everything seemed like a hallucination to him as everything got settled and the one who helped him out was none other than Kim Taehyung himself his own son in law. But what he can't digest the fact that why Taehyung was doing all of this and for whom? For them who he thought of his biggest enemies ? Why he was saving them from being bankrupted when he himself brought all the havoc into there life.

Awhile ago Mr. Cullen and Mrs. Cullen was divasted after he married or you can say sold her daughter according to them. He never even imagine that he had to marry off his princess to a devil like Taehyung. Because one he knows what kind of person he is and how the world and he himself feared him and second of all there families they were enemies even before Alice and Taehyung's birth but under the law of act of forest they settled on the decision that none were interupt in each others business. That none were hunt in one another's distributed areas nor trying to go there if not for an emergency but something happened that were the cause of the situation they were in right now.