•Chapter One•

Play the song above ~

He woke up from a nightmare again as his shot his eyes open his body jerk up and he sat in a seating position with heavy breathing and sweat all over his body. His heart beating erratically thumping in his heart as he stared into the blankness. It's not a new thing for him he glanced at the clock which reads 2:50 am. He sighed.

As he pulled the sheets aside getting up from the bed. He walked to the huge glass door opening them. He stepped in balcony and glance at the sky above. There's not many stars in the sky it's hazzy and dark. But not as dark as the boys heart.

"Why? " The only word left his mouth. As the tears brimming in his sparkling eyes. But he didn't let them out he closed his eyes and take a deep breath. To control himself. No one knows the almighty and powerful man is actually so broken from inside. But to his dismay there's no one to comfort him. There's no one to embrace him and whispers good but nothing to him.

But then his aura changed in the dark one. His skin turned pale as it shines in the night. His eyes turned into color of blood red. Fangs coming out as he held railing almost breaking it but then he glanced up again and screamed his lungs out.

"WHY? JUST WHY? YOU HAVE PAY FOR YOUR SINS. I WILL MAKE YOU PAY IT AND I PROMISE TO YOU THAT I MAKE YOUR SOUL TREMBLED JUST BY THE THOUGHT OF ME. I PROMISE STEVE CULLEN. I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL THS SAME PAIN I FEEL EVERY FUCKING SECOND IN MY LIFE. YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR DEEDS. " He growled in anger it was so loud that the glass of widows and door shattered into millions on pieces. But he could careless. He is breathing heavily again. He closed his eyes and jumped into the forest infront off him he have to let out his rage otherwise he himself didn't know what he will do if anyone came in sight of him.

__

Forest ~

He ran and ran into the deepest of forest. Not caring about the bushes who scratched his pale skin from here and there cause he knows that it will heal itself by the time he reached home. But he stopped as he caught the scent of blood. He sniffed the air as his eyes darkened more. He followed the scent to where it leads him. That's when he saw a deer. Although Taehyung is a blood sucking demon and cruelity is in his blood but he never killed an innocent. He fed himself on animal blood. The deer is beside the river he was drinking the water and he don't even have any idea that's the danger in around him. That what's coming for him.

Taehyung launched toward it

Taehyung launched toward it. The deer ears perked up as he glanced towards Taehyung he tried to make a run. As Taehyung didn't hide or even try to do that cause he know that infront of his demonic power the mere dear is nothing to him. The deer ran while the demon is chasing him. And in a swift moment Taehyung caught him and dugged his fangs into the deer's flesh ripping it apart. A ear piercing sound left from it but soon the light in his eyes fade as he takes his last breath. Taehyung let out a satisfying demonic sigh as he fed on his blood. Although his not hungry but he just have to let out his anger somewhere or on something.