•Chapter Nine 🔞•

Play the song above ~

WARNING : Mature contents ahead proceed at your own risk.
From now on i'll put 🔞 sign on title so if it makes uncomfortable so you wanna skip it.

"One was feeling broken & the other was exploring new feelings "

Taehyung's pov ~

Tear streaming down continuously from her beautiful fierce eyes as I take her in every way possible. I can't control inner beast as I started choking her. While I fucked her more harder than before. Making her vision blurred that made me to increased my pace and throwing my head back groaning as loud as I can with the growls along. I was about to reach my climax and soon with some really hard thrusts I splattered my hot liquid containing my seed deeper into her as I felt that her lungs give up on her because of the lacking of air into her lungs whereas I was panting heavily as my chest moves up and down continuously and my heartbeat races rapidly. Sweat glistening both our bodies but she looked as beautiful as always. Glancing straight at her ready to speak but before I could say something to her she blacked out.

I was still inside her and the thought of the past was still lingering into my head making me want to wreak her again and again but I also felt the pang in my heart when I recalled her screams and begs for me to stop. I know i was hurting her but this the reason why i married her didn't I. I chuckled at my own thoughts as I know what I felt for her was beyond hatred but at the same time when I glanced at her the face of her parents revolves infront of me as she had their resembles a lot and they are the one who snatched my happiness my family from me. Still I can't control my emotions when it comes to her I don't know what to do now but one thing I know that i have to control myself around her.

I pulled away from her after staring at her for like eternity she whimpered still asleep as I does so. As I glanced at her form beneath me that's when I realized I was doomed as the anger felt for her was fading away the moment I claimed her as mine. The moment she gave herself to me or more precisely I forced her to do but whatever it is now she is mine.

And I don't know why even though I can't read her mind I still had a feeling that she was hiding something from everyone and had thought about that when I claimed her as her tears showed the remorse of something I don't know but I had find out and when I did I didn't know what I will do to her next. And that ring the bell as just the thought of someone being around her makes my blood boil I clutched the bedsheets besides her still glaring at her figure. But glancing at her tired and peaceful features calmed me down somehow.

"I am sorry love for what I did to you for being harsh on your first time

"I am sorry love for what I did to you for being harsh on your first time. That you have to face my wrath but I can't help but to punish you for the sins committed by your parents. I am sorry. But you know it was electrifying it was something I never felt before and I am glad i felt it with you with my beautiful enchanting wife." I whispered against her lips as I place a peck on her so but now bruised lips and also on her forehead. She was beyond beautiful. I pulled away her scattered hair which covered her face and I just want to let go off my self and melt into her.