Chapter Six

Play the song above ~

Next day ~

My eyes fluttered as I shut them tight when the sunrays hit on them. And feel a beautiful touch of something or precisely someone tickling my abdomen area. I smile as I turned to look at the man who owns my heart soul. And opened my eyes and met with the most beautiful and mesmerizing eyes in the whole world. I was staring at him only to see him already wide awake already staring at me as his plump lips turned upward into a breathtaking smile.

"Good morning princess." He greeted smiling at me while I leaned close to him as I pressed my lips onto his in a lovely way while giggling. He smiled against my lips and kissed me back slowly.

"Good morning honey

"Good morning honey. " I greeted back as I pulled away his smile widen at my action and he put a hand on the back of my neck as he pulled me in and smashed his plump lips onto mine as he kissed me with pure love and care yet possessiveness and aggression. Honestly I love the way shows his love towards me I love the way he loves me however the way he loves me cause he is the only man I want my everything thing to be with.

I am glad he step back last night because I know that our love is forbidden but I don't care yet we have to think about it because we can't just mate without being in a specific relationship that our world will accept us. If a Vampire and Wolf mate without any prominent relationship they will be punished and our clans will banished us from them and they will force us to be a rouge and roam around like left overs all our lives and being call the bad blood from every one.

And being alpha's daughter I can't do that to my family as I was the only child they have. And same goes to Jimin as he was the second highest ranking vampire in his clan after his leader whom he told me about that he was his best friend also. I don't know him as we can't reveal our clans secret and about them to each other even if we want to.

Pulling away he just stared at me and I embraced him putting my head on his chest as I draw circles on it. He chuckled at it and we both stayed silent after that. "Earth to babygirl. Why are you in trance in the early morning. " He asked as he found me in zoning out in his embrace. I shook my head as i smile and snuggle into him more inhaling his scent to calm myself.

"Nothing I just love this feeling being so close to you. To be in your arms forever until my last breath. " I said closing my eyes while I caught his breath heaving at my words. I smile again as I just stayed like that a little more.

I glanced up at him but he only smirked at me. I furrowed at that and in a swift motion he was hovering above me and my eyes get wide at his sudden action. "I know we can't do something that over the top. But I can do something that is not over the top you know? " He said smirking at me as I give him a confused look.

And the thing happened next were caught me totally off guard. He kissed me aggressively as he just pull up my shirt and his hand goes up on there own to grope at something. I was gasping for air but also don't want to let go also he didn't let me to do so anyways. But the next thing I felt was a squeeze on my left breast an unholy voice errupted from them which was a moan that escaped my lips and I put my hand against them in embarrassment.