•Chapter Ten 🔞•

Play the song above ~

Edited!!

"Loving someone was harder then you thought. When you yourself was just as broken and fragile like sand. It kept on slipping away even if you try to kept the hold on it.''

Previously ~

From the moment she catch the devils eye that was the beginning of her miseries . But the poor soul doesn't know that it's nothing there's way more to come for her.

Present ~

Taehyung was standing in the living room talking to Soobin on phone. "Do you understand clearly what i have told you?" He asked as usual in his stern voice.

"Yes Sir everything is arranged as you want it to be." Soobin said from tge other side of call trying not to stutter.

"Well then alright. But make sure there nothing wrong and send it to my home in half and hour." He remind him to make sure of whatever he was talking about. "Also i will be there in about one hour so be prepared for the meeting which is going to be held with Cullen's as today i am gonna be annouce my in-laws as our permenant business partner also don't make them suspect anything. Got it?" He said with a smirk as it's a trap so that he can manipulate them and cage his beauty forever into his dark embrace. He wanted to take two targets with one arrow.

Soobin understands but frowned he still had no courage to speak up or question his bosses decision. He had to go according to him otherwise he will lost his job. Which he can't let happen he had a little sister to take care of. "Alright S-Sir." He said stuttering even if he didn't want to and then cursed internally at himself.

Taehyung hummed and hang up the call still that devilish smirk plastered on his handsome face. Then taking a glace at his Rolex he frowned. "Why the hell she isn't coming? Where have been she?" He tsked but sensed her hesitation so he wanted to tease her to make her trigger cause he gets peace by hurting others also if they were his biggest rivals so it's better to hurt them slowly and steady so don't have a chance to fight back against him. "Looks like my love was still traumatize or maybe she is so sore that she can't walk after our hot shower together." His smirk widened at the thought of what happened awhile ago. Eventhough it was forced but he can't deny he felt so good whenever he was close to her. Thinking about the sinful acts he made his way upstairs to there bedroom.

__

She was standing infront of the walk-in closet's mirror and was glancing her reflection through it. But all she witnessed was a broken women a broken soul who was so full of life, bubbly and happy now just in a blink of an eye everything changed she felt like she was thinking about past although she was the way she thought just before a week ago.

But now everything seems so surreal to her as although she was well dress and looking absolutely tremendous, fresh still she was far from what is seems like everything was destroyed now. Zoning out in her own thoughts her mind was revolving only on one man. The man she loved and cherish now was completely oblivious of her betrayal although she didn't do it on purpose. Hell she can never even imagine doing such thing to him but everything happened like it's all planned or fated since the beginning of her story.

She now felt like someone snatched her heart and soul both from her she was in undeniable pain. But there nothing she can do or now she had no one to lend her shoulder to cry. "I am sorry my l-love. But i-i do-don't have a choice i am bound to the devil and n-now i can't escape from him." She stutter miserably while sobbing as her eyes become teary and soon tears started to pour on her face.