•Chapter Two•

Play the song above ~

Author's Pov

A sudden meeting had been arranged. The office was in chaos. Board members and the other higher ups are gathered together in the meeting room. As the president had something to disscuss with everyone. The board members was chattering and gossiping to each other.

Just then the door creaked opened as the company's president walked in with his secretary and a tired face. Everyone went silent. He settled down taking the water which were placed on his left and gulped down the water in a moment.

He glanced at everyone and clear his throat. Gesturing his secretary to proceed the meeting.

"Good morning everyone. We are gathered together for an important disscussion." The secretary looked at the president as he nodded his head to him. " So as all of you know that the company's stalkes are going down day by day. And the we are facing the losses. So we are here to get your suggestions and consult about what should we do to save this company from downfall. " He said as the room filled again with chatters.

"You want to say that our president didn't have any idea to how we can save this company and it's reputation. What kind of pathetic joke is this. Why are you still on the place of president when you don't even know how to run a company and how to face this kind of situation. " One of board member scoffed and said to president. But he stayed calm as he don't want to made more mess as now there are other things to worry for like how to save his reputation right and the company. His expression hardened as he balled his fist but stay calm.

"You are right Mr. Lee. But we are here so that we can disscuss about it and solve the issue. Not for make the situation worst than it already is. " He said in a calm but stern voice.

"President Steve maybe we have to collaborate with other companies so they can help us in this situation. But we have to put up great deal infront of them so they can't deny us and our offer. " Another board member suggests. Lighting a hope in everybody's mind. As the president glanced towards him and opened his mouth to speak.

"Yes. It's a great idea. We should have thought about it before. But thank you for the suggestion Mr. Song. I am glad that you're with us in our worst time. Unlike other people who just want to step on you and take your place. " He appreciate Mr. Song and send a death glare to Mr. Lee. As he is always just wanna let him down infront of everyone but he himself is not worth of anything.

The meeting room is in middle of the consultation as they were discussing about how to proceed this suggestion and what they want to do for it. As all members give different idea and suggested different ways. When everyone settled on a mutual consent. They nodded towards president to proceed with the ideas on which everything was settled.

"Daniel start working on this suggestion make an effective offer so we can collaborate with the profitable companies. " He ordered his secretary as he stand up and dismiss everyone as they tapped his shoulder and give him there best wishes while he thanked and bowed towards them. He sighed in relief that maybe there is still hope for him.

__

Taehyung's Pov

I was in the car. Heading home As we were going to do a very important work tomorrow. I want to stay fresh and make my mind clean. I sighed in satisfaction. It's the first step towards the destruction of my enemies. When I get to know that Steve Cullen's company is facing loss. There is no limit of my happiness as first time I get to witnessed his misery. I waited and waited for so many fucking year to witness all this. But only I know that the losses his company is facing is all because of me. I was the one bribed the greedy scientist in Steve's perfume factory. I was the one who bribed some of the board members to humiliate him and insulted him in front of everyone. I smirked at the thought.