•Chapter Four•

Play the song above ~

I made my way to the dressing room to change as I was starving.

But as i get into the room I was suddenly pinned to the door from which I entered just now I gasped. I was about to scream but the person put his palm over my mouth. But when I get to see who was the owner of the hand my breath hitched seeing the person infront of me. He smirked at me as I froze there with rounded eyes.

There he was

There he was. Park Jimin stands few inches away from me. He was still eyed me with dark expressions but there more to it. I saw a hint of longing and lust into his mesmerizing eyes an I was lost into them. It's like his gaze hypnotized me as I can't get myself to looked away from him.

I can't help but to admire his features being in the closet proximity. He is beautiful his skin is so pale and spotless. Eyes that can captivated anyone. He has a small nose moving on my gaze stopped at his beautiful full plump lips as he licked them while looking at me. I gulped and bit my own bottom lip and he tilt his head to side while he chuckled a bit giving me full side view of his face my eyes fell on his jawline which is sharper than any sword can be and tear you apart in a snap of fingers. Shrugging it off. I thought about freeing myself.

I thought if I did something maybe he would let go of me. So I try to get myself free from his grip by squirming like a vulnerable girl which I hate to being. I try to yell at him to stopped it as I call him but my yelling came out muffled. But the thing surprised me more is his strength I mean how can a normal human being is stronger than I warewolf it's impossible. I sniffed him to get to know who he is but I can't understand.

He turned his head as he glanced at me once more. He pulled away his hand from my mouth but now I don't want to scream anymore. I just want to be with him a little longer. Biting on his lips as he stared at me as if he was looking through my soul.

"Done admiring me Kitten. " He said while looking away smirking at me.

"Um I see

"Um I see. What you are trying to pull here kitten. " He said as he glanced again at me. His breathing hit on my skin making it tingle. "But I swear to God you don't like to tease me cause if you did I can't able to hold back baby."