•Chapter Seven•

Play the song above ~

Wedding Day ~

The chattering and aweing sound filled the big venue that set for today's big wedding. As it's not an ordinary wedding as it not the wedding of an ordinary person itself. It was a wedding of two most feared clan on the earth. No one even know about their existence and who knows it would scared of them for their dear lives. Today was the day of world's most feared Vampire King's wedding with the most feared Werewolf King's beloved beautiful daughter.

But no one was none of the two clans seemed to get along. But the Vampire clan knows that if their King got married to one of the most feared werewolves daughter then they don't need to be worry about anything as they knows when it happens the werewolves become weak and help as the their King had captured their heir in the palm of his hands.

The arrangements were all done so does the guests as on one side the seating arrangements for vampires have done while on the other side was for the werewolves. They both were greeting each other while glaring intensely as they are enemies from ages but they are knows that they had to share the world for their survival so for that they made a contract that they never interfere in ones matter.

But now the contract seems to broken as the Vampire king himself had played his best tricks aa he was known for his manipulative nature where he could get what he wants and also give the checkmate to his enemies so they don't had a chance against them.

__

Y/N's Pov ~

Today my life is going to takes the darkest turn. Which turns my whole world upside down. All my life I thought I am going to have my mate. The one who loved me and cherish me and be there for me every time I was about to fall he didn't let me. He will protect me. And I found the one for me even if he was the same as the man I was marrying today. But he was different in every way he was not cruel but he was the scariest when being mad. But it's all end now. I could not imagine how would he react? What would he do when he gets to know about me being married to someone else. That what his mind was telling him was true and I betrayed him after all he did was loved me without any greedy intentions.

I thought coming back to korea would change my life for better. But nothing goes that way as the devil himself write my fate. I know we all are one but I didn't thought I will be the one to pay for all the past deeds my parents pulled off. We all are immortals creatures that people thought doesn't even exist on earth. But I am still so helpless so does my parents and our clan. There's no one to protect me.

Everything changed the moment he stepped in my life and made it hell just by his dark shadow. That I am scared from him to the core. I know what he is capable of he is almighty, powerful, a leader a King whom everyone bowed to. He needs only one dangerous look to kill anybody. But I never thought he crossed my path but God had other plans for me. I know there's more to this hell which is going to be worst that it already is he didn't give me any other choice. I had to do it I told myself and now.

Here I am get ready for to be cagged by the devil himself. Here I am get ready for my wedding where he is going to make me his. Where he is going to marked me his and never let go. And I can't do anything. I can't do anything to save myself.

I was wearing a beautiful off white long wedding dress it was a ravishing full sleeved dress with the lace designing on torso and the skirt had so many layer to it. I choosed white from every other colored wedding dress as white is resemblance of peace but today the peace did not reach my heart as I know all the arrangements are made just for me to get ruined. All the guests are here to watch the devil's winning to celebrate the losing of kindness against cruelity.