•Chapter Three•

Play the song above ~

I get inside my room as I looked around. All the things are changed but as I am an adult up so it has to be. But everything is of my taste. Dad do remember my choice huh? I was away from the for so long but they always does love me so do I. I thought to myself as I stepped in and closed the door behind me.

The color of the room is of shade of white with the white and purple combine interiors. There's a huge flat screen TV. A full sized large glass door windows besides them there's white couches and a beautiful coffee table in between. A beautiful chandelier hung above the king sized bed which I assumed as mine. I am in awe at the sight of the room. Just my type. I smiled to myself and I can feel my wolf rolling like crazy into my head from happiness and I slumped down over the bed my body bouncing a little by that as I laid there with my arms wide open. With a smiled plastered on my face.

I wanna arranged my stuff into the room now so cause from tomorrow onwards I didn't have time for it so I do

I wanna arranged my stuff into the room now so cause from tomorrow onwards I didn't have time for it so I do. While bickering with my wolf for what's right or what's not. After that I get a shower to relaxed my tired muscles. As I get a killer jet leg and wanted to just get under the sheets and make my way to my dream land.

__

Morning ~

My eyes fluttered open as the alarm of my phone went off. I groaned and grabbed the phone from the night stand to close this annoying alarm. I glanced at the time. And my body jolted up as I was going to be late if I didn't hurry the hell up. I pulled the sheets away as I stretched my arms up and do some breathing exercises.

I get up from the bed and make my way to the bathroom. Getting inside I looked into the mirror and apply some skin syrum and brushed my teeths.

Striping down I let my night gown fall on the floor with my undergarments. I get into the shower pressing the button to on it. Checking the temperature before going under it as the water fall on my body. A sighed of relief slide from my mouth my body gets relaxed. And I want it to be that way cause I have a long day to go ahead.

Getting out of the shower closing the water I get inside the bathtub to take a bath as I have time to get ready and head out. I laid my head on the edge of it as I closed my eyes. The smell of lavender foam filled my nostril as I inhaled the fresh smell. I playfully blow the foam into my palm as if I am little girl.

But I missed all this. I missed my childhood which I had to spend away from my loving parents. I hate them. The person which is the reason for all this I hate him to my core just the memories of my childhood making me trembled and angered at the same time. But little did I know we were soon going to crossed each others path.