1

Third person's POV

It's been four hours since Hyunjin finished his heart transplant surgery and he needs to recover from the surgery so he can go.

Hyunjin opened his eyes and saw his parents "M-Mom"

His Mom rushed towards him with a smile on her face but tears falling from her eyes "How are you?"

"I'm fine. I just want to get out of here" he said without any expression

His parents owns the hospital and that makes him the soon-to-be owner and soon will be a doctor too, ever since he was young, Hyunjin was always confined to the hospital. After a week of getting discharged, he will be confined again for another disease. No matter how great his parents are as doctors, they are getting weak when it's Hyunjin who has a disease. They can't even look at him when other doctors were performing the surgery. He also ate various medicines and was injected for a lot of times ever since he was young.

He was diagnosed with heart disease since he was young and it kept getting worse as the time passes by. No one was willing to donate their heart no matter how big the amount of Hyunjin's parents' offer to pay. They are desperate and did something terrible. Now, Hyunjin finally got a heart transplant and it was successful. He was also diagnosed with minor diseases that kept messing up with his health. It kept getting worse but some was treated already. He just needs to focus on getting well.

His friends were always by his side and would always guide him because they know what Hyunjin has. They know and aware of things he can't do and he can do. Just seeing Hyunjin gives them pain because they know how desperate Hyunjin wants not to go back to he hospital but he kept going back. They were always with him when he was young until they grew up.

"You need to recover and you are good to go" his Mom smiled and caress his cheeks "You made it. You finally made it"

"A-After this, I am not going back here, right?" Hyunjin asked hoping for the answer he wants to hear "Right?"

"Hmm but you have to do checkups from time to time" his Dad answered and smiled at him "You are okay now, Hyunjin. Just rest more and eat healthy foods"

Hyunjin hated the fact that he is still going to the hospital for a lot of times until now. He also hates it when he wants to do things but he can't since he is weak and can't move a lot.

"I will" he answered as he felt desperate to get out of the hospital as soon as possible

"We will just ask for updates from your doctor" his Dad said and kissed his forehead "Call us when something happens, okay?"

"If you want some fruits I can peel this one-" Hyunjin's Mom

"I am fine. Just go. I'll wait here" Hyunjin said

"Okay, I love you" Hyunjin's Mom smiled as she caress his cheeks one more time

He nodded and watched them leave his room. He is in a vip room where he would always stay when he is need to confine when he was young and until now he is still using it.

He finally made it.

"Hyunjin, good morning. I just need to check something" the nurse said

Hyunjin didn't answer and just let her do what she needs to do.

Everyone knows Hyunjin very well not because he is the owner's son but because he was confined in the hospital for a long time and played with them. He wasn't allowed to go near others or play with others because he might catch viruses that will make his disease worse. He grew up with the nurses and doctors only.

"How are you?" the nurse asked

"I'm fine" he answered

"That's great. Everyone wants to see you and ask but your Mom and Dad weren't allowing anyone to enter this room. We are only allowed after 24 hours, but I was told to check something" the nurse explained to him and smiled "I need to go. Thank you, Hyunjin"

He closed his eyes and trying to sleep but the door opened. He didn't looked who entered and just stayed n that position. He knows it was his parents.

"Hi?" a girl's voice greeted

He finally opened his eyes "Who are you? Why are you in my room?"

"Ah, I was just looking for my boyfriend's room. I-I thought it was this room" she smiled awkwardly and bowed to him "I'm sorry. Did you just finished surgery? I saw you earlier coming out of the operation room. You look like you were dead hahaha"

Hyunjin didn't answered and just stared at her.

"I'm Yuki, sorry for laughing" she introduced and smiled at Hyunjin

He didn't answered again.

"You are?" Yuki asked

Hyunjin stayed quiet.

Yuki nodded "I guess you are not in the right mood. I'll see you around. Have a good day" she bowed as she smiled to him and started walking to the door-

"Hyunjin" he said

Yuki looked at him "Huh?"

"I'm... Hyunjin" he repeated

"Nice meeting you, Hyunjin. I'm sorry for entering. I'll see you around" Yuki smiled at him and walked out of his private room

Hyunjin suddenly felt pain.

He doesn't know why.

But seeing Yuki smile gives him pain.

I love you, Yuki. | Hwang Hyunjinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें