22

Yuki's POV

If only I knew I should've not done it earlier. It hurts like hell and I tried to sleep but I even can't. It felt like he ripped me apart. I knew it. I should've not really done with Hyunjin. I didn't know his uh... is bigger than what I was expecting.

Jisung calling...

"Jisung-"

[Were you guys really together?]

"Felix? Wait. Why are you calling with Jisung's number?"

[Are you with Hyunjin?]

"I-I am"

[Yuki, are you being serious? I am not even starting to move on from you but you are already dating him?]

"What? It's not like that-"

[You are seriously something]

"Felix-"

He ended the call even before I even apologized.

I don't know why he is thinking of something weird but Hyunjin and I were not yet dating for me. I mean maybe we like each other but we are not yet clearing it up if we are dating already. Everything is still not really clear right now. How am I supposed to tell my parents that I am with Hyunjin that's why I'm not yet home? How are they going to react? What if Hyunjin's parents saw me here not able to walk because of their grat son?!

The door opened and Hyunjin entered carrying a tray with dinner on it. A smile curved on his lips as he saw me sitting on his bed which I spent an hour to try. It hurts as fuck and even sitting down can make me go scream.

"I prepared you dinner" Hyunjin said and put the bed table

"Don't even lie. Hyunsoo prepared that"

"He cooked the food but I prepared this for you" he smirked and kissed my lips as he winked "I'm glad you can sit down now"

"Are you a jerk?"

"No, does my presence scare you?" Hyunjin

"How can a jerk scare me? A jerk annoys me so much"

"I'm a different jerk. A jerk that can make you scream all night and ruin you" Hyunjin

"The audacity. I didn't even feel you inside"

"Ah, that's why you can't move?" Hyunjin nodded with a smirk on his face

"How can you be so annoying?"

"Okay, fine. Just eat" he put the hair behind my ear

I started eating the dinner that HYUNSOO COOKED and was prepared by Hyunjin. This guy doesn't even feel embarrassed bringing up anything related to whag happened earlier. How come he can be sweet and annoying at the same time?

"They were planning to have sleepover, you heard it. So I was wondering if you want to come with us?" Hyunjin

"No, thanks. You are all boys there. What am I supposed to do there? Clean the mess?"

"No. I just find it crazy, sleeping without you tomorrow. I'd rather go home after staying there. What do you think?" Hyunjin

"Whatever"

"Where are you going tomorrow? Do you have plans or anything? Are you going to meet someone? A guy? Who? Where?" Hyunjin asked nonstop while staring at me

I just coughed and gave him a suspicious smile so he will be more triggered.

"Are you going out with a boy while I'm with my friends? You know I'm a better fucker, right?" Hyunjin asked

I legit coughed what I am eating right now.

"What the hell?"

"Where's your phone?" he asked

I pointed at the side table. He also opened his phone and did something with it. Then, he focused on my phone for a few minutes and gave it to me right after.

"What did you do?"

"Just open it" Hyunjin

I opened my phone and giggled when I saw it.

He changed my lockscreen and put his photo with a sulking face on it

He changed my lockscreen and put his photo with a sulking face on it. I unlocked it and saw my wallpaper which made me laugh.

He looks really mad and ready to hit someone who tried to open my phone

He looks really mad and ready to hit someone who tried to open my phone. I find it crazy but it's to cute for a guy who looks like a bad boy who kept acting like a baby.

"What's with these photos?"

"I just want you to remember that I'm always watching you. You should be careful" he raised his eyebrow

I smiled and nodded "I love you"

He rolled his eyes and focused on his phone. He did something there too and showed me the phone. He put me as his lockscreen and homescreen which I find sweet. He did it on his own will.

"Here" he said and handed me a ring that he took off from his finger "I personally bought that on my birthday. It was the first ring I had and I thought of giving it to you since it looks like a engagment ring. No one will go near you if they saw that"

"Crazy hahaha. This is too beautiful"

He nodded "It's more beautiful seeing you wearing it. Now, I can imagine myself buying a much more beautiful ring for my engagement and wedding ring for you. It'll be worth it"

"You should go and take a shower. I don't want to stay up late"

He kissed me and went straight to the bathroom carrying his towel.

How can he be so wild and sweet? He looks cute when he is acting like an obsessed boyfriend to me. He is too sweet for me to handle. I love him so much.

My phone suddenly received a message...

From: Unknown number

I know what happened when Jaehyuk was brought to the hospital.