7

Hyunjin's POV

I held my chest where my heart is "She has a special place in here"

He looks confused.

"It's too bad that you don't get it but whatever you thought, you were right"

"What the fuck do you mean?" he glared at me

I chuckled and shook my head "Nevermind. You look bothered and that's enough"

I left the school's garden and went to our classroom. I don't even know why the fuck I said such thing. I can't believe I defende that girl and even argued with my friend for a long time for her. I just know that I have to and automatically did it. I don't even know why I end up following Yuki in the garden. I was there the whole time until she talked to Felix.

"Hyunjin!" Changbin called and dragged me to their seats

"Jisung! Jeongin!" Chan shouted while looking outside "Are they with Miyuki?"

I automatically looked outside and doesn't even know why the fuck I did that. I felt excited and kept feeling that my heart was beating so fast. The next thing I knew, my heart can't calm down.

Both Jisung and Jeongin entered the room and sat with us. I looked outsid and still didn't see Yuki...

"Yuki-" Jisung

"Huh?"

"Huh?" Jisung looks confused when I reacted "I was about to say that Yuki was waiting for me and Jeongin. So, please make it fast"

"Yeah sure" Seungmin

"So, we planned everything. You never celebrated your birthday and you never planned to. We want to celebrate this year and make things unforgettable. You have to cancel your plans" Minho started

"I have things to do-"

"Cancel everything. You can't have plans that day. We were all excited and even talked to some of our friends. Your parents will go home tomorrow and we will talk to them about the plan. You better be good and do things like what we told you to" Changbin

"What's so good with birthdays? It's just anothe year for me and I will get old yet you guys are celebrating it. What if I will die the more year I have? You guys still want to celebrate?"

"You should be thankful for another year" Seungmin

I rolled my eyes and stayed at my seat while all my classmates and friends went back to their designated seat, except Jisung and Jeongin who stayed where they are.

"Han and Yang? You guys belong to another class" our teacher told them

"We are volunteering to sit in here since one of our classmates will be your assistant teacher today" Jeongin said

Felix entered and bowed to the teacher. He sat on his seat without even looking at me. I am not happy to see him avoiding me but the fuck. It feels like I have to do it so he can leave her alone at least.

"Right" our teacher smiled at my two annoying friends and opened the door "I have my assistant today and you guys have to follow her"

It was Yuki.

She bowed "I am Moon Miyuki and I from the advanced class. I am the assistant teacher for today"

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Something is not right.

I raised my hand and stood "I am not feeling well. Can I excuse myself for a moment?"

Our teacher nodded.

I hurriedly left the classroom and took a deep breath "Why is my heart beating so fast?"

______________________

"Class dismissed" our last subject teacher said

Today was fine and not really that tiring since our classes kept going. The teachers were the one to exchange rooms and we have to stay here all the time except for our music class.

"Hyunjin, you wanna have some fun?" Seungmin asked

"Not really. You guys can go. I have to go to the hospital"

"Let's bring Jeongin and Jisung" Chan

After that first class with Yuki, the three went back to their own classes. It's only 1 hour of being an assistant teacher. I don't know why but they were assigned to do it.

I started walking to the parking lot and saw Jeongin and Jisung walking towards my direction but fuck. I found myself looking behind them, searching for her shadow.

"Where are they?" Jisung

"In the room"

I ignored them and continued walking to the parking lot. I got in the car and the driver drove to the hospital like what I told him. I have to do checkups with the doctors I was assigned to since my parents weren't here.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the hospital. Everyone kept greeting me and smiling at me. I am just nodding snd smiling back as a greeting. Everyone knows me, since I am the son's owner. My parents were also doctors.

I entered the office of my doctor who was assigned to check me "Good evening"

He smiled and typed something on the computer "So, Hyunjin you are fine. You recovered from the surgery. You just need rest and don't move a lot. Your minor disease were healing back. All in all, you were good but..."

"But?"

This is what I hate the most. Everything is going well and I am completely healing but the fuck. Something wasn't right again.

"We are still not sure but I found something really serious. You need to take some health test, so we can make sure" he said and looks bothered

Argh. When will I be completely healed?