41

Third person's POV

The 8 boys were having fun at billiard pool place where they always goes to. It was their meeting place ever since and it became one of their favorite place to go when they want to spend some time with each other without drinking. Hyunjin just went home and took his motorcycle with him since he doesn't want to use the car.

"Can you stop cheating?" Hyunjin annoyingly said

"I didn't cheat hahaha" Changbin

"Argh! You just did! You moved the ball!" Hyunjin

The two were playing on their own, then Chan and Jeongin were also playing, same goes to Minho and Felix, but Seungmin and Jisung were both chilling and watching their friends fight.

"Uh..." Jisung was shocked to see the message that Yuki sent to their groupchat with Jeongin "Jeongin, can you check your phone?!"

Jeongin was confuse and still opened his phone. He checked the message and also read Yuki's message.

"Hyunjin, did Yuki ever mentioned about her leaving the country?" Jisung asked

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked

Jisung showed his phone to Hyunjin "She sent us a goodbye message"

Hyunjin read the message..

From : Tri (Yuki)

It's been five months and everything is still fresh to me. You two were my first friends and the two who patiently made me soft. I thought I will be the loser who doesn't have friends or will be lonely. You guys were so eager to be friends with me and I am so happy to let you two enter my life. I told you about my life, past stories and even what happened to Jaehyuk. You guys really showed me the real meaning of best friends. You guys never side or left me despite of what happened to me and Hyunjin. You guys stayed by our side and was neutral. You never left and became part of my family that I adore. It may be cheesy but I love you both so much! I'll be leaving the country now and don't know when we will able to meet again. You guys should take care of yourselves. I love you!

Hyunjin didn't waste any minute and left the place quickly. His friends called him and tried to stop him but they didn't succeed. He drove his motorcycle despite the heavy rainfalls. His uniform is all went and he didn't even wore his helmet not scared of any accident that might happen.

All he wants is to be there and stop Yuki. He did let her go and didn't bother her but he never wanted her to leave out of his sight. It'll hurt him even more, knowing that he is slowly dying without seeing Yuki everyday is the hardest thing. He wants to at least see her from afar and that's enough for him but she is leaving.

As he arrived at the place, he quickly got off his motorcycle and rang the doorbell a lot of times. He is breathing heavily and crying at the same time. He is clicking it a lot of times and never stopped.

"Yuki!" Hyunjin shouted and cried a lot as he tried his best "Yuki! Please! I know you are inside! Can we talk?! Please!"

No one answered, only rain was there for him. He kept clicking the doorbell even though no one was there. He believe that Yuki doesn't want to talk to him and just pretending that te house is empty.

"I'm sorry for lying! I never wanted to lie! I am sorry for being selfish! I thought it'll be better if I will confess to you everything once I'm gone! I have a disease! I am gonna die soon! I want to spend time with you! I want to spend my remaining days with you! Y-Yuki, please!" he shouted and continued crying as hard as he can

Then, his head started aching so bad, he is struggling to breath too. His vision is getting blurry. He still managed to walk towards the door and slammed it for a lot of times.

He lost his conscious and fell the ground...

"Hyunjin!" Chan shouted as he saw how Hyunjin fell

His friends arrived at the same time and was shocked to see Hyunjin. They carried Hyunjin inside the car and drove it to the hospital. All eyes on Hyunjin as they wrnt to the hospital. Chan, Felix and Minho were all nervous to see Hyunjin not responding to them.

"Stay with us, Hyunjin" Felix whispered as he kept breathing faster

They arrived at the emergency room, the nurses and doctors was alarmed to see the son of the owner. They took Hyunjin quickly to the emergency room and did what they have to do.

His friends waited outside as they panicked. Some nurses told his parents about what happened. They all know that Hyunjin is the one who needed to be monitored at all times. His personal doctor arrived, the one who knows about his disease. He tried his best to save Hyunjin from dying. He only has 50% of living but still the doctor did his best to save him.

"H-Hyunjin, please" Chan was nervous as he cried

That was the first time they saw Hyunjin brought to the emergency room and none of them witnessed Hyunjin in the verge of death.

The most painful scene they ever witnessed.