20

Third person's POV

"Bye!" Changbin said to Hyunjin

Hyunjin annoyingly got in his car and drove away. He had an agreement with his parents, that he will drive straight to his house and won't use his motorcycle in exchange of driving his own car. His parents find out about him leaving last night using his motorcycle and went to the hospital. His parents got worried and scolded him but when he told them that he left with Yuki, the two calmed down and had an agreement with him.

His friends teased him all day because of what Chan announced them. They all find out through Chan that Hyunjin likes Yuki and kept joking about it. His friends never stopped teasing him and kept bringing up Yuki the whole day. Hyunjin wants to talk to Yuki or at least say hi because he felt guilty when he suddenly act mean in front of her. He wanted to apologize and wants to put the case she gave him but he doesn't want his friends to tease him again. He chose to avoid her and just stay quiet when he is with his friends.

As he arrived at home, he went straight to his room when he saw no one at the living room. His parents were probably at the hospital while Hyunsoo is taking care of Sunghyun. He lied down on his bed and kept looking at the phone case that he received from Yuki. His name was on the left bottom with a heart beside it. It's Friday and he won't see his friends the next day, he decided to put the case on. A smile curved on his lips as he saw cute it is.

He is the type of guy who appreciates efforts whether it's a small or big one. He would always keep in mind what that person did for him, rather than buying items and not even pourint any efforts. He appreciated on how Yuki designed the case. It reminded Hyunjin of how a different person Yuki was, when they talked last night.

"Cute" he whispered and kept staring at it

Little did he know, Yuki followed him. She rode the cab and arrived at his house. She badly wants to know the real reason why Hyunjin was avoiding him the whole day. She doesn't believe what Chan said and thought he was joking.

Yuki stood at the gate and was hesitating to go inside or ring the doorbell. She kept thinking of any reasons to tell Hyunjin's parents if ever they asked why she was there. She stood there and kept thinking a lot of reasons. Meanwhile, Hyunsoo just arrived and noticed Yuki standing at the gate.

"Yuki?" Hyunsoo called as he noticed the girl "Why are you standing there? Why don't you get inside?"

"I-I was wondering if your b-brother is busy?" Yuki asked

"Hyunjin? I don't know. Weren't you two attending the same school?" Hyunsoo asked

Realization hits her hard. She just realized that Hyunjin goes to the same school as her and that's not an excuse for her.

"He left early and I want to ask him about the lesson I missed" Yuki said and not showing any signs of nervousness

Hyunsoo nodded "His car is here. He is probably inside. Let's go" he said and entered the house, followed by Yuki. He just opened the door for her "Wait here. I'll go get you something to drink"

"Thanks" Yuki smiled

Hyunsoo went to the kitchen leaving Yuki.

Yuki just noticed how big their house is. She didn't get to see the whole house when she went there for dinner due to bad feelings that her parents gave her. She saw a portrait of Hyunjin on the wall and another portriat for the whole family.

"Here" Hyunsoo handed her the cup of tea "I don't know what you like to drink so..."

"This is fine. Thank you" she smiled and took sip of the tea

"Are you being serious?" Hyunjin angrily asked as he noticed his brother and Yuki talking happily which bothered him so much.

"She was looking for you" Hyunsoo said

Hyunjin went downstairs and dragged Yuki to his room like she was a doll who doesn't mind being dragged anywhere. He closed the door and glared at her like some mad tiger. He felt jealous seeing Yuki talking to the guy she was supposed to marry.

"Why are you here? Why do you kept following me? You are making me crazy" Hyunjin shouted

"You are making me crazy! Why do you kept avoiding me?! Did I do something wrong?!" Yuki shouted back

"Just go-" Hyunjin

"Do you know what's more crazy?! I think I like you! I think I've fallen for you!" Yuki shouted out of frustration

Hyunjin was shocked but didn't show it. He just stared at her for a few seconds and the next he knew, he was thirst for kisses. He puller her waist and kissed her like he wanted everything to happen right away.

Yuki was dumb founded when she felt Hyunjin kissing her but she immediately kissed back. The pleasure kept messing up with the two as their kisses became wilder and deeper like they both were asking for something even more.

He pinned her against the wall and continued kissed her as he took off his uniform leaving his pants only. Then, his hands continued to move as he found himself taking off Yuki's uniform as well.

"I love you, Hyunjin" she whispered

Hyunjin's lips formed a smile as he heard the words he wanted to hear from Yuki.

The two was filled with mixed feelings as they continued what they were doing...