27

Hyunjin's POV

It's been an hour when my friends went to the girls' party but I am still in my house waiting for Yuki's text. I don't understand what's hard with texting or updating me? I mean yeah, she needed some time with her friends and enjoy each others' time. Damn. Why am I so obsessed with her?

"Please"

I just want to receive a text from her what's so hard about that? She kept making me go crazy. It's been 4 hours since she went there and there is no single text from her, not even a wave.

"Hyunjin?" Hyunsoo called as he entered

"What?"

"Sunghyun is awake" Hyunsoo

I almost threw my phone but I quickly sat on the bed "A-Are we allowed to visit him?"

"Mom said yes" Hyunsoo

We both left and rode my car. We have our driver with us since I can't drive. I am too excited and we might get into accident.

"How is he?"

"Mom said he is fine and stable. He even smiled at her" Hyunsoo

This day is the most better one. Yuki and I finally cleared our feelings to each other, my friends met some girls who I think they can get along, Sunghyun finally woke up. I am so excited to meet him. It was my first time to see him awake.

We finally arrived at the hospital, and rushed to the floor where Sunghyun was admitted. Outside the room we saw the nurses who was assigned to check on Sunghyun and the doctor that was assigned to me and him. We saw Mom and Dad inside talking to the smiling Sunghyun. We first wore the hospital gown, face masks and gloves. Then, we entered his room.

A smile curved on his lips as soon as he saw Hyunsoo entered the room. He looks excited when Hyunsoo sat beside his bed and smiled at him even though he has face mask on.

"You met your Grandmother and Grandfather already?" Hyunsoo asked

Sunghyun just nodded and smiled widely.

"Hmm... This is your uncle" Hyunsoo introduced me

I sat beside him "I am Hwang Hyunjin-"

"Y-Yuki" he whispered

I thought I misheard it but seeing Hyunsoo's reaction tells me that I heard it right.

"Yuki?"

He nodded "Yuki" and smiled

I was confused for a second. How can he know her name when he never met her once? I mean I did brought Yuki here but Sunghyun was asleep at that time.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked

"He said Yuki"

Dad left the room.

Hyunsoo looked at him "Can you tell Daddy why you called her name? Do you know Yuki?"

Sunghyun nodded slowly "Yuki" he suddenly looked at me like he wanted to tell me something but he can't since he is still young and doesn't know yet how to deliver words directly

He just smiled at us. I don't understand why does he kept saying her name.

"Yuki was here 1 hour ago" Dad said as he entered the room

"Yuki? What do you mean?"

"I checked the cctv and she was here an hour ago. Some saw her and said she was crying as she came out of Sunghyun's room. That's also when Sunghyun woke up" Dad explained

She lied. She said she was with her friends.

_____________________

I am currently at the said party that those girls arranged. My friends and the girls were all having fun like some crazy people. The girls invited some classmates of them and none of those people tried to go near me since they said I look scary.

To: Yukilove

Where are you? Reply back, please.

It's been 2 hours but I never heard anything from her, not even a hi. She seems busy but I want to know why she went to Sunghyun's room and crying when she came out? Is something happening to her?

"Hey, why would you spend this wonderful night texting? You should at least have some fun" Minho

"Yeah, your girlfriend is with her friends too. You should also have some fun with us, jerk" Changbin

"Have some fun!" Jisung shouted

They all look drunk but Chan, Felix and Minho were not drunk. They were just going a little wild since they are with other people and they want to have fun as well.

"I'm sorry, I was lost" Seungmin arrived

"What the fuck? It's been 6 hours but you just got here?" Jeongin

"Something came up" Seungmin answered and took a glass of wine from the waiter "You guys planned to have a sleep over but why the fuck are we having a party at someone's house with random people?"

"These jerks suggested it"

"Hey, you were just not having fun because you and Yuki were a thing already" Changbin

"Already?" Seungmin

I nodded "Hmm... We are a thing and I won't let Jisung and Jeongin go near her. I mean she can be friends with them but they can't be touchy like what they always do"

"Obsess" Jisung chuckled and left

"So where is Yuki now?" Seungmin asked

"With her friends and she is nit yet replying"

"Ah, she must be having fun" Seungmin

"Exactly. She is having fun" Minho agreed

"Just because you are dating Yuki that doesn't mean I am gonna stop liking her" Felix

"Why are you being a competitive ass now?"

"Felix is Felix" Seungmin

"If you hurt her, I'll take back what's mine" Felix