13

Hyunjin's POV

I arrived at school and everyone was staring at me. I received a lot of birthday greetings and some gifts from random people. Some from those whom I met days ago and some were random strangers in school. I don't even know why I am still accepting gifts from them when I don't know who they are.

"Hyunjin" a girl called who looks younger than me "Happy birthday" she smiled and handed me the gift

"Thanks?"

She looked at me "That's not what I want to say. To be honest, I want to confess to you. I like you ever since I first saw you eight months ago. I was really sad to know that you were hospitalized and needs to stay there for five months. I tried to seek for an update but no one was willing to give me any updates-"

"You like me? I can be your brother with our age gap. I have a younger brother who is the same age as you maybe you can date him"

"You are the person I like-" girl

"I know but I was trying to tell you that you got rejected. I appreciate your confession but I am not who I look like. I may look nice, gentleman and a very innocent guy. It was all not true. I fucked a lot of girls and flirted with different girls. I don't want you to hate yourself for having high expectations of me. I'll see you around. Thank you for this gift" I smiled and left her

I normally receive confessions from girls who is in the same age as me but not those who are younger. I just find it inappropriate, since I have a younger brother as well. I don't know I just find it not really nice.

I went to the library and continuously received greetings from different people, teachers, students, school staffs and more. I took the book I needed and went to the corner seat where I usually sit alone. I was about to open the book when I noticed the gift. I opened it and saw different types of chocolates, a necklace with my name's initial, and a letter. I must say younger ones were really effort to do this kind of gifts. Those who are in my age usually buys in stores and will directly give it to that person. Or was it just me?

"Hyunjin" Yuki whispered and sat in front me

"Why are you here? I thought you have classes?"

"I do but I still have 30 minutes. I just want to talk to you" Yuki said and stared at my face for a few seconds and sighed "Why don't you want to do it with me?"

"Do what?"

"Sex" Yuki

I almost drop the gift I was holding when I heard her answer. I started coughing quietly and some students were staring at us. I tried to ignore her but she looks serious with her question.

"Can you leave? I'm not gonna talk about that with you"

"I just want to know why. Do I smell bad? I sprayed the perfume all over my body, I brushed my teeth, I washed my body and hair, I did my makeup very well. What's wrong? Why don't you want to do it with me?" she asked worriedly

Is she being serious?

I took the book with me and the gift as I left the library. I can feel her following me hurriedly and even tried to stop me by holding my arm but I didn't stopped and just continued walking. She is making it awkward. How can she be so insensitive? She just fucking spilled the word sex without feeling awkward or shy. I mean it's just a word but damn. I still hear how she moans my name last night. I am going crazy.

"Am I not a good kisser?" she pouted

What? No. You are a fucking good kisser and I was turned on. I want to make you scream all night and beg for me to fuck you nonstop. Argh.

"Were you offended when I asked if you are not experienced? I'm sorry, okay? You are a good kisser and you lead me so well. I am turned on and can't even sleep last night. Gosh. Please, tell me why you don't wanna do it with me" Yuki said and she looks frustrated right now "Hyunjin, what's wrong with me?"

"Yuki! We still have class!" Jeongin shouted as he saw Yuki talking to me

"We'll take her with us" Jisung said

"Hyunjin-" Yuki

They both dragged Yuki with them and left me alone there.

She is cute. I don't know why am I not turned on or annoyed when she asked about sex, what's wrong with her and the possible reasons. Am I that good that she can't forget about me? About what we did last night?

Yuki, you don't know how turned on I was and I've been wanting to ruin you all night but luckily, I stopped myself and been able to drive you home. I just hope it won't happen again. I might not able to stop myself again.

"You are smiling" Chan

"Me? No"

"You are hahaha. Is it because of Yuki?" he asked and looked at me like he is suspecting me

"Why would I?"

"Do you like, Yuki?" Chan

What the fuck?