9

Third person's POV

(Next Day)

It was supposed to be a fun and exciting day for Hyunjin but everything didn't turned out well. He was about to leave for school when he received a message from his brother who is one year younger than him.

"Where are you going?" his Mom asked

"I just need to go and get something to eat before I go to school" Hyunjin lied but he was planning to go to his brother

"Alright. Update me" his Mom smiled at him

Hyunjin hurriedly left with his driver and gave him the address that was given to him by his brother. It was a hospital but it wasn't the hospital that they own. It was a different one and much far than their own hospital. 

His brother is really close to him and they both grew up being with each other. His younger brother will be the one to take care of Hyunjin because he has some disease and he can't move a lot. Hwang Hyunsoo don't have much friends and would stay inside with his brother. Then, he suddenly went out to have some fun one night but that night Hyunjin's heart started to give him pain that he almost died. Their parents got mad at Hyunsoo, starting from that day Hyunsoo started doing things that their parents will get mad at him. He smoked, drank and would party all night even though he was still young. He got someone pregnant and his parents kicked him out of the house for good.

Starting from that day, Hyunjin didn't know what happened to Hyunsoo. He doesn't have any contact with him since his parents removed his number and blocked him. Luckily, one of their long time maids were in contact with Hyunsoo and found out about his situation. His 1 year old son was brought to the hospital for some serious matter. Hyunsoo doesn't have much money and decided to contact Hyunjin desperately.

"We're here" the driver told him

Hyunjin got out of the car and went inside. He just told the front desk nurse the name of the kid, Hwang Sunghyun. He went to the fourth floor and the public room where his brother and his son is.

"Hyunsoo" he called as soon as he saw his younger brother

Hyunsoo was shocked to see him and hugged him tight "I'm sorry"

"It wasn't your fault. I am fine now" he whispered to calm Hyunsoo down

Hyunsoo didn't talked and just hugged his older brother while Hyunjin's eyes darted to the young boy who has dextrose inserted. He remembered how he look like when he was young when dextrose was first inserted to him.

"What happened?" Hyunjin asked

"Same as you. He has heart disease. We didn't know about it. I don't know what to do. It was crazy" Hyunsoo whispered

"Where's the doctor? The kid needs to be in a private room not here. He also needs extra care" Hyunjin worriedly said

"We don't have money for a private room. We're trying to ask for some friends. I am working-" Hyunsoo

"You what? You are working? You are supposed to study" Hyunjin

"I know but I am different now. I am a Father and I need to responsible for my wife and son" he answered

Hyunjin stayed quiet and sat on thr chair beside the hospital table of his nephew. He stared at his face and he was amazed to see how his face looks like Hyunsoo. Their blood really runs in Sunghyun. He smiled as he realized how cute he is when sleeping soundly. Then, Hyunjin's face changed when he saw the desxtrose inserted to Sunghyun. The kid looks like he was trying to survive as much as he can. How come he received a lot of care when his parents didn't even know what is happening to the kid?

"I'll pay for everything" Hyunjin said

Hyunsoo's eyes widened "You are a student-"

"I will pay for everything. Your son needs to survive. I need to meet him. I am sure Mom and Dad will be happy to see him. You have to go home with your family" Hyunjin

"She left me. It's only me and Sunghyun. His Mom left us for another guy" Hyunsoo answered as he remembered how desperate he looks like when he begged his wife to stay for them "Everything wasn't working for us. I tried talking to her but when she heard that Sunghyun needs to be hospitalized. She literally left us and even cheated on me for some jerk"

"Just go home. Everything will be fine. Sunghyun needs to survive this. You can't put pride first when it comes Sunghyun. I'll talk to Mom and Dad about it" Hyunjin said and held the kid's hands "And you... You have to fight for your family. You can't give up now. We are here to support you. You have to be strong and we will wait until you recover"

Hyunjin just saw Sunghyun but his heart opened and is warmly welcoming him. He doesn't know why but he felt happy to see the kid fighting even though he is only 1 year old. He admires him for fighting for his life and not leaving Hyunsoo alone.

"Thank you, Hyunjin" Hyunsoo whispered

"You are a Father. You have to fight for your kid and be responsible for things. He is a blessing to you and I know one day he will be grateful that he have you" Hyunjin

He is hoping for Sunghyun's recovery as much as possible.