25

Jisung's POV

"I don't think they are here" Jeongin said

I parked the car as we arrived at the said coffee shop. Chan arranged the meeting today, it's for the sleepover. The last time we slept over, it was a mess and we ended up going to a bar. Good thing, Hyunjin wasn't there at that time, because the bar smells like hell but we don't have a choice since it's the only bar open at that time. I know they are going tobe late, Hyunjin is currently on a photoshoot with Yuki. I just love how the two are having a progress in their relationship. I know something is really going on between them which is really cute. Chan is in a business meeting with his parents' partners in business. Changbin was being scolded for using a lot of money from his black card. I mean yeah, that's black card, unlimited money is coming from that card but still. His parents wants him to be practical. Minho is having a one on one talk to with his Father regarding their business, since he is the soon to be owner. Felix said he just needs to talk to his parents and he will be here in any minute. Then, Seungmin just went to the school to give back the books he borrowed yesterday.

Jeongin and I were not that busy with business related since we both have our elder siblings to take care of it. That's why we are in the advanced class to have more knowledge in the courses we are going to take unlike Hyunjin and others, they took ordinary class since their parents' company were waiting for them. As far as I know, Yuki is the heiress but she still took the advanced class for some reason.

We entered the coffee shop, we found some group of girls hanging out, some were studying and some were talking only. One of the girls smiled at me, I just gave her a nod. It may look like nothing but that's my first step to flirting.

Jeongin and I sat where there are 6 more seats for our friends and Yuki as well.

"I'm sorry. I had things to discuss with Father" Felix said as he arrived and sat with us "Did you guys order?"

"Not yet"

"Alright. I'm gonna order" he said and went to the counter without even asking. Felix knows what each of us wants and he doesn't need to ask.

"Ya. That girl is looking at you"

Jeongin glanced at the girl and ignored her "Everyone is looking, not just her. Do you wanna know why? I am with a squirrel. Who wouldn't pay attention to me?"

Then followed by Changbin, Chan, Minho after a few minutes. They all have 5-10 minutes gap based on their time of arrival.

"Where's Hyunjin?" Minho

"Ah, he said he is on his way here 10 minutes ago" Changbin answered

"Sorry, I'm late" Hyunjin said and sat

"Where's Yuki?" Felix asked

"Why do you ask?" Hyunjin

"You guys, let's talk about the plan" Chan suggested

"Where is Yuki?" Felix once again

"She went to meet with a friend. Why do you care?" Hyunjin

"Are you and Yuki a thing?"

"You kept acting like her obsessed boyfriend who will kill someone who tries to mention her name" Jeongin

Hyunjin showed us his lockscreen "Yup, we're a thing. Obviously, we are officially in a relationship"

Changbin started coughing "That fast?!"

"As expected from Hwang Hyunjin" Chan excitedly said

"You guys shouldn't be shocked. They are going there anyways" Minho

"Uh... Excuse me?" a girl said from that group earlier as she approached Changbin... Or our group? "We kept watching you guys from our table. We were wondering if you all want to have a drink tonight at my house?"

"Who will be there?" Chan

"Just our group and you all" she smiled

Everyone was looking at her and her group but Hyunjin was just sipping his coffee while looking at his phone. He looks like a not so interested man who has a married life.

"Sure-" Minho

"If you guys are going to drink with them, then I'm out. I have a girlfriend and I don't drink" Hyunjin

"Chill... We are aware. They are for us while you stay away from them" Changbin

Hyunjin rolled his eyes "You all decide. Just make sure you all can tell Yuki your plans"

"Our Hyunjin is really something"

"Sure. Tonight, mind if we ask you and your friends to sit with us here?" Minho

"Nope, I'm gonna call them" the girl said and went to her friends

As expected from them, they want classy girls rather than some just ordinary girls. These guys are all picky when it comes to girls liek they are picking vegetables mixed with their favorite meal.

The girls went and sat with us. They are all smiling and greeting us one by one, we greeted them back but Hyunjin will be Hyunjin. He ignored them all and kept typing on his phone. He is probably texting Yuki right now.

"Ya. You should greet back"

"No, thanks. You guys will soon understand the feeling of being faithful to your girlfriend. For now enjoy flirting with girls because soon you will be obsess with someone unexpectedly" Hyunjin

"It's not like you are gonna flirt with these girls. You just say hi" Changbin

"I am faithful to Yuki. Period." Hyunjin