23

Third person's POV

"Good night" Yuki whispered and hugged Hyunjin

Hyunjin hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead "Good night, Miyuki"

She easily fell asleep while hugging Hyunjin. The two went for another round in the shower but soon stopped when Hyunjin's parents came. They saw Yuki and let the two stay in one room, since Hyunjin's parents knew what Hyunjin wants. He wants to marry her than let her marry Hyunsoo.

Hyunjin can't sleep and stared at her face for a moment. He doesn't want to lose her and he can't even bear with the pain if ever that happens. He can see his future with her and that means one thing, she is the one. A smile curved on his lips as he watched his GIRLFRIEND sleep soundly. Yup, he thought of her as his girlfriend but he never told Yuki about it. He wants to marry her as soon as possible, and if Yuki is fine with his decision, he was planning to propose the next day right away.

"Good night, Yuki" he whispered and kissed his forehead for a few seconds and hugged her tight again

__________

The night went by, the two were still lying down after a long night with each other. They never get tired of hugging each other or stealing kisses if one of them was caught sleeping.

Yuki opened her eyes as she felt Hyunjin's arm wrapped around her "Good morning, Hyunjin" she whispered as she saw his beautiful face in the morning "I love you"

Hyunjin didn't even flinch and continued sleeping. She smiled and run her fingers through her hair , then to her face while being amazed of how gorgeous her man is. She can't even believe she is so in love with that crazy wild guy and would never regret that fact.

She kissed his forehead and smiled "I love you no matter what happens, love" she watched her face for a few minutes and then realized the sun already rised up

She removed Hyunjin's arm carefully from her and gave her a pillow for him to hug. She stood up quietly and fixed herself in the bathroom. She did her morning routine and tied her hair up. She is currently wearing Hyunjin's large white polo that looks like a dress when she is wearing it. She walked quietly out of the room and closed the door.

"Good morning" Mr. Hwang greeted as he came out of the room with his wife

Yuki bowed "Good morning"

"I guess you two were tired rhat's why we didn't woke you up for breakfast. I can tell the maids to prepare-" Hyunjin's Mom

"I can do it, Ma'am. I'll just prepare for our breakfast. That's the least I can help for staying here" Yuki shyly said

"Okay, we told your parents that you stayed here. Don't worry we didn't tell them that you and Hyunjin slept in one room" Mrs. Hwang giggled

Yuki almost lost her mind when Mrs. Hwang giggled "T-Thank you"

"We'll go ahead. Enjoy your stay here" Mr. Hwang smiled

The two left Yuki dumb founded. She sighed as she felt embarrassed from what Mrs. Hwang said to her. It was something that she shouldn't be embarrassed but hearing it from the woman who is in the same age as her Mom, it made her go crazy.

She went to the kitchen and greeted all the maids that she will saw. She then told them that she will prepare the breakfast and she will include their breakfast. The maids shyly refused but Yuki insisted and made them feel that they shouldn't refused with any offers related to food.

Yuki knows how to cook since she was always alone in their house but she is trying to learn other types of food. She started cooking while one maid was helping her prepare the ingredients. She kept telling stories about some random topics to the maid and they kept talking like bestfriends even though he is five years older than her.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin was standing while watching his girlfriend cook in the kitchen. She finds her cute and sexy as she cooks the breakfast. Hyunjin is topless that shows the evidence of his heart transplant but he still looks hot.

"I thought it was just- Ah!" Yuki stopped talking when she accidentally cut her finger

Hyunjin was shocked and hurriedly went to her not minding him, not wearing anything. He quickly took her finger and washed it through the running water while making it bleed so it won't have any infections. The maid gave him the first aid kit. Hyunjin started treating her small cut.

"It's fine-" Yuki

"It's not" Hyunjin said without any expression, Yuki got scared and stayed silent "You should be careful next time. Don't let yourself get hurt"

"That's normal and that's a small cut. It hurts even more if you find our something, it'll give you a long lasting pain" Yuki said

Hyunjin gulped down and continued treating her "I forgot to tell you. I have a photoshoot later. I ordered you clothes you can wear"

"Sure" she answered and watched Hyunjin treat her wounds. She finds him hot treating her small cut while he is topless. She just wants to grab him and kissed him to start their day a real good morning.

"What are you staring at?" Hyunjin asked as he noticed her

"I just realized I love you so much" Yuki smiled

Hyunjin just gave her a kiss "Good morning, love. Have a good day ahead"