𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

────── 🖇 💸 ⏳ 💌 ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ-the girlfriend experience!james potter© neilspoets

the girlfriend experience!
james potter
© neilspoets

──────── ✧˖*°࿐ 💌 best read in!
( white page colour )
smallest font
times new roman

──────── ✧˖*°࿐ 💌 best read in!( white page colour )smallest fonttimes new roman

❝ YOU MUST BE MORE DESPERATE THAN I THOUGHT. ❞

✧˖*°࿐ 💌 a summary!
for the girlfriend experience

          BRONWYN WARD BELEVED ENTREPRENEURISM to be a wonderful thing. A smooth sailing motorway to a life of money-filled excitement, and bargaining against people stupid enough to listen to her.

          Since before anyone could remember, Bronwyn had been arguing her way into situations where she would come out with as much profit as possible. It was her not-so-secret talent ─ appealing to those with money in times when she could benefit profusely. After all, isn't it all about the money?

          Bronwyn says that anyone who uses the phrases "money doesn't grow on trees" or "the world doesn't revolve around money" clearly has never worked in business. Money is made of paper. Money, therefore, if you are going into the technical side of things, does grow on trees. And if you can't get a money tree, you take advantage of those who do. The rich ones. The "big names" in the Wizarding World. Even better if you can get one of those Ministry pricks that has enough money to buy Hogwarts. Those are the people that you benefit off of, because, they probably do have money trees growing in their giant back yards, in their overpriced, overly decorated houses that they call "manors" which Bronwyn thinks is just a fancy word that some old white man created to separate himself from people with average houses.