I do not care... about the reason you two are fighting...

2nd Person POV

The chapter begins with your merry group of 10, Team JNPR and RWBYYN still sitting at 'A Simple Wok'.

Pyrrha: "Now that I think about it. May I ask who you are sending into the next round?" she wonders with her adorable smile.

Ruby: "We're sending Weiss and (y/n)!" she answers cheerfully.

Yang: "Their opponents will taste the power of our Ice-King and Ice-Queen Duo!" she adds with a smirk.

Ren: "So, the power of the Ice-Royalty?" he chimes in, making Yang look at him with newly found respect.

Weiss/(y/n): "I'll say it again, I am NOT an Ice-Queen!/I don't recall... doing anything to... gain such a title..." you both answer at the same time, coldly...

Neo: "I've only been part of this team for like a few days at most, and even I see where those nicknames come from" she types with an unamused look, while the others give their majesties looks ranging from bewilderment to 'Are you kidding me'.

Yang: "(Those dense motherfu--)"

...

(y/n): "Regardless..." you change the topic. "Do you... think you're ready for... your upcoming fight...?" you inquire tilting your head, looking from Nora to the rest of her team.

The energetic ginger looks at you with a huge smile.

Nora: "OF COURSE! We have like, a world-renowned fighter on our team, my boyfriend is basically a ninja, I can bench 5 of me, possibly even more, Jaune... we trained all year, we have super-duper awesome weapons, Glynda barely even yells at us anymore, and uh... Jaune!" she responds with a grin, but it feels off.

(y/n): "Don't let... Ms. Goodwitch hear you call her... by her first name..." you tell her stoically.

Ren: "Are you really just gonna take that?" he asks Jaune, who simply shrugs.

Jaune: "I mean... she's not particularly wrong" he admits not offended.

Nora: "I'm kidding! He knows I'm kidding! He trained a lot since our first day at Beacon!" she says, as colour slowly disappears from her face, and her words begin to blur. "There's no need to be nervous. What's the worst that can happen? That we lose? I mean, that means only that we'll be the laughingstock of the school for our remaining years at Beacon, everyone will know that we are a failure. Our friends will quickly abandon us to save their social status. We can't go anywhere without being laughed at, not to the cafeteria, not to classes. We can't even go home since there is no home for Ren and myself, since we have no parents! Our team is gonna be renamed to Lose-iper! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she begins to laugh like a madwoman, but it slowly dissolves into depressed crying, as her head slams onto the counter.

(y/n): "There, there... that won't happen... It's just ... nerves getting to you... worry not..." you reassure, patting her head. "But if it does... I have a flat in Vale you... and Ren can use... that won't happen of course..."

Ren: "So, yeah, we're feeling pretty good actually" he answers your question unperturbed, while the other 6 aren't sure what they're supposed to make of the Orphan revelation.

Pyrrha: "Ahaha" she laughs awkwardly. "Don't fret. If anything, we should be looking forward to a fight with actual guidelines, and not, well... murderers" she also tries to reassure with a friendly smile.

Your teammates all sneakily glance at you for a split second, while you simply ignore them, a cold look in your eyes.

(y/n): "(She has to... let go of that mentality...)" you note.