Full Beauty...!

On your way to Vale's shopping centre, you look in the direction of Beacon, having a weird feeling. Unsure you look to your right to the bunny Faunus.

Velvet: "Actually, now that I think about it, where were you and the others during lunch break?" she asks Coco curiously.

Coco: "I was busy helping Professor Peach, not sure about Yatsu and Fox, though I can imagine they were up to no good, as usual... Why? Don't tell me you got bullied again!" she responds, now worried.

Velvet: "No, don't worry, I ate with (y/n) and his friends. Cardin DID try to bully me but, (y/n) stopped him!" she explains, trying to ease Coco's mind.

The Fashionista walks in front of you, and takes you into a hug, sighing relieved.

Coco: "Thanks for looking after her!" she thanks from the depth of her heart before letting go, she proceeds to take Velvet into a hug too. "My sweet little bunny, you shouldn't be victim to this baseless discrimination" she says, as Velvet returns the hug, nuzzling.

Wordless they stop, smiling, and the three of you continue your way, and a short walk later your almost there.

Coco: "So, you said your lady friend looks like... ice...cream... I think I found her" she points out and you look where she is looking.

You see her...

standing there, confidently, open parasol, shielding herself from the sun, looking for you

...standing there, confidently, open parasol, shielding herself from the sun, looking for you.

Velvet: "Oh wow, she DOES look like ice-cream!" she exclaims surprised, as a small smile appears on your lips.

Neo's eyes sparkle when she spots you, and a huge smile finds its way. She runs over, closing her parasol, and gives you an excited hug, which you return.

(y/n): "I'm happy to see you... Neo..." you greet in a warm manner, and Neo smiles up at you, a nice atmosphere taking over, until someone clearing their throat interrupts you.

Coco: "Mind introducing us?" she asks, a little annoyed that she's ignored, while Velvet seems like a lost bunny, looking adorable.

Neo's smile disappears for a short moment as she ends the hug, to appear again soon after.

(y/n): "Of course... Velvet, Coco, this is Neo... Neo, these two are Velvet and Coco, respectively" you introduce, pointing at Velvet and Coco.

Coco: "Nice to meet you, Neo... I must say, I love the outfit!" she responds.

Velvet: "Yeah, happy to meet you!" she answers in a happy manner.

Neo gets out her scroll and begin typing on it, confusing the girls.

Neo: "Nice to meet you, Coco, Velvet!, Your outfit is great too, Coco, but I must say, not the biggest fan of the sunglasses!" she types, and Coco's confusion turns into a grin. "I'm mute, by the way!" she quickly adds.