What is a... 'Date'?

2nd Person POV

(y/n): "A... date?" you ask the Neapolitan coloured girl in front of you, in a stoic manner.

Neo nods a few times smiling, but slight worry creeps down her spine as she looks at your stoic, expressionless face. She can normally read people pretty good but you, you're impossible to read.

What does your stoic/cold face mean? Will you say no, or yes, she can't tell.

(y/n): "Okay..." Neo's worries disperse like hot air. "But..." now she's worried again. "What is... a 'Date'? I... assume you don't mean what day it is...?" you ask tilting your head, and you hear multiple heads bang against a table, while Neo looks at you in disbelieve.

Neo: "(He... DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A DATE IS??? Then again... he also doesn't have a scroll... but wait... wouldn't that mean that... it's his first date?)" she thinks and few seconds later her disbelieve turns into a huge smile and she types something on her scroll.

Neo: "I'll tell you later, for now, let's have some ice-cream!" it reads, causing you to nod, still confused as to what a 'Date' is.

A happy Neo grabs your gloved right hand and pulls you into the ice-cream store, though in the back of her mind she wonders, what kind of childhood you must've had, not knowing what a date is or not possessing a scroll.

Inside she pulls you to the counter and you two begin drooling over the ice-cream sorts. Seconds later a male confectioner notices you and walks over.

Confectioner: "What would you like to order?" he asks in a friendly tone, smiling, as you and Neo look at the vast variety of ice-cream.

Neo: "I'd like... 3 scoops of Neapolitan ice-cream please, in a cup!" she orders, and the confectioner nods before looking at you.

(y/n): "I'll take... the same... I... never had Neapolitan ice-cream before..." you also order, and the confectioner nods again.

Confectioner: "Alrighty then..." he grabs two cups and fills them each with three scoops of Neapolitan, before placing them on the counter, in front of Neo and you. "That'll be.... 6 lien!" he informs. You and Neo grab 3 lien each and pay for your ice-cream, leaving the counter, and the ice-cream parlour, in a good mood.

(y/n): "Should we stay here... or, go to the park nearby?" you ask turning to Neo.

Neo: "Ohhhh, the park sounds nice! Let's go there!" she answers smiling, and the two of you begin your silent, but strangely comfortable walk to said park.

On the way you begin eating your ice-cream.... Obviously!

Neo: "ICE CREAM IS THE BEST!!!" she types ecstatic, and you nod your head slowly.

(y/n): "I agree... it's great..." you add, stoically.

.

Elsewhere

Nora: "BLASPHEMY!!!" she yells in TEAM JNPR's room, jumping on her bed, striking a pose, causing Jaune and Pyrrha to look at her weirdly.

Seconds later they turn to Ren for an explanation.

Ren: "It happens sometimes... just ignore her" he explains coolly, causing Jaune and Pyrrha to nod weakly.

.

Neo: "Honestly, why would you eat any other kind of sweet... there's nothing better than ice-cream!"

.

Nora: "KILL THEM ALL!!! KILL THE HERETICS!!! ANNIHILATE THE---" Ren karate chops her neck, and she loses consciousness, but Ren catches her gently laying her on her bed, while the other two, move a bit away from Nora.