Weeks Passed, Bonds Formed or Not?

A/N: Hello everyone, THIS CHAPTER TOOK ONLY ABOUT A WEEK TO WRITE!!! Hurray!!! A warning though, it has over 6500 words, with the A/N's!

Also, I just want to show you a picture which I found while writing this chapter!

This is the scene that Neo meant when she wrote that Roman gave her Neapolitan ice-cream as he adopted her from the streets.

SO CUTE!!! And wholesome!!!

Anyway, please enjoy this chapter, and see ya at the end!!

.

.

.

2nd Person POV

Unimpressive...

Unimpressive is the single word that shoots to your mind...

A few weeks have passed since your first day at Beacon, and your date with Neo, and currently you're in Ms. Goodwitch's combat class, watching Jaune and Cardin fight.

The word unimpressive fits when you look at 3 people in this class, one is Ms- Goodwitch herself, she's only pitting students against each other in the arena not actually telling them what they do right or wrong, only plain and simple fights, which doesn't help the students learn all too much.

The second one is Cardin, his technique is simply... bad, he's just swinging his mace around like an idiot, which wouldn't be good enough to beat anyone... But luckily for him he's fighting against Jaune who's... beyond terrible...

It hurts you to watch, one, because you are friends, and he's getting his ass handed to him, and two, because he's so unbelievably bad at fighting.

(y/n): "(He wouldn't've lasted a single day in the Capital)" you think, before pushing those thoughts away, turning your attention to the fight.

Seconds later you space out again remembering a few things that happened over the last weeks, remembering the pretty Neapolitan coloured girl.

.

FLASHBACK

You're currently waiting in front of Vale's shopping centre, located in the middle of Vale, the place you and Neo arranged to meet for your next date. Walking along the plaza wearing your normal outfit, since you don't really have any other clothes... you really need to go and buy different clothes... anyway, you're searching the masses for the short ice-cream girl. It is a Saturday after all, the weather is great, so there are many people out and about.

While walking along the side, you suddenly feel arms wrap around your waist, so turning your head back you see Neo, grinning up at you. You turn around and return the hug.

Neo's also wearing the same outfit...

Seriously??? Why the hell didn't any of you dress up! That's it you're going shopping for clothes, sooner or later!