Opening Up...

2nd Person POV

A new day at Beacon begins!

It's currently early noon, and we see you standing in front of the closet, wondering what clothes you should wear.

You already had a shower, and feel very refreshed, though a bit of tiredness is visible if you look closely...

(y/n): "(At least... I was able to get some sleep in... despite the nightmares...)" you think frowning, before shaking your head, looking at your clothes. "(No time for... depressive thoughts... I need to think... what to wear...)" you continue, tilting your head.

Other than you, the dorm is empty, Weiss and Blake are in the library, the former studying for an upcoming test, while the latter is simply reading.

As for Yang, you have no idea, though you do vaguely remember that she's in Vale, but you're not sure why.

As for Ruby...

Ruby: "What'cha doin'" she asks appearing out of nowhere using a bit of slang, and you turn to the young girl who's smiling up at you.

(y/n): "I'm... going on a date... soon... but I don't know what to... wear..." you answer stoically, and Ruby lets out a prolonged 'Oooooh'.

Ruby: "So you're meeting..." she begins, before having a face of realisation. "Now that I think about it, I don't even know what her name is! Or what she looks like!" she exclaims shocked, and you smile gently at her childishness.

(y/n): "Her name is... Neo, and here's what she... looks like..." you respond grabbing your scroll from you trouser pocket, unlocking the screen, showing a picture of you and Neo.

Neo's happily smiling a faint blush on her cheeks while you're next to her, head tilted confused.

Ruby: "OHHHHH! She's SO pretty and cute! She kinda reminds me of ice cream though!" she compliments. "Well, how about I help you with choosing clothes?" she suggests excitedly.

(y/n): "Sure... better than me choosing... alone..." you respond, and a smiling Ruby jumps next to you, looking at your clothes in the closet.

.

After half an hour of trying on different clothes you and Ruby found a good combination, and you see Ruby exhale, proud of herself as you look at yourself in the mirror.

Starting from the bottom we see a pair of black shoes, and while you can't see them, a pair of red socks underneath. The trousers are blue jeans, not too tight not too loose. As top you're wearing a plain black t-shirt, and you have your red gauntlets on.

Ruby: "Good! I'm not really a fashion person, but I think you look great! Though I'm not sure about the gauntlets, but I know you like wearing them so it's fine" she voices with a thumbs up, as you nod, looking at said gauntlets.

(y/n): "Thank you for... the help, Ruby..." you thank her stoically.

Ruby: "You're welcome! It's what friends are there for! And in this case, also team leader!" she responds.

(y/n): "Anyway... I have to... go now... I don't want to be... late..." you tell Ruby, ready to leave and she nods.

Ruby: "Aye! That would be problematic. Have fun and see you later" she waves goodbye, as you open the dorm door.

(y/n): "Bye..." you respond smiling gently at her, before leaving, as Ruby smiles to herself, before placing her hands on her hips.

Ruby: "Now... WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!" she asks herself loudly, looking around the empty dorm.