Spending Time with Team JNPR...!

2nd Person POV

To your question Nora smiles brightly.

Nora: "SLEEPOVER!!!" she yells with hands raised as Ren shushes her.

Ren: "Nora! Quite please!" he scolds the unfortunately for him newly energised grinning girl.

Nora ignores him and lets you in, and inside you see Ren sitting on his bed, reading a cooking book. Jaune is lying on his stomach reading comics, and Pyrrha is looking at a fighting book with a serious expression, all wearing their sleepwear.

 Jaune is lying on his stomach reading comics, and Pyrrha is looking at a fighting book with a serious expression, all wearing their sleepwear

(A/N: Just so you know.... Without their weapons and inside their dorm)

Hearing Nora's excited voice snaps them out of it, and they look at you welcomingly, albeit a little surprised.

Pyrrha: "(y/n)? Why're you here this late? Not that we mind" she asks curiously.

(y/n): "Weiss... is being Weiss..." you scowl, and you feel their worried looks, as Jaune flinches. "And I'd like to know... if I could sleep here tonight" you continue and the others nod.

Ren: "Of course, that's what friends are there for... do you have any sleepwear with you?" he answers, and you shake your head. "I can lend you a pyjama of mine, it may be a bit too large though" he says, as he's around 5 centimetres taller than you.

(y/n): "I don't mind... thank you, Ren..." you thank him with a bow, and he only smiles in return, getting up from his bed walking to the wardrobe.

Pyrrha: "How are things with team RWBYY then?" she asks worriedly.

(y/n): "Not good... Weiss and Blake argued... and since Weiss has the 'wonderful' ability to make everyone angry... she made Blake run away... and then I argued with her... and here I am" you respond, doing little to ease the worry.

Pyrrha: "Oh dear... I hope you can fix the damage, it would be a shame for things to stay like that" she says with a warm tone, and you nod.

(y/n): "We'll see..." you respond flatly.

Nora: "SLEEP OVER! This'll be great!" she chants appearing next to you out of nowhere, and you, Jaune, Pyrrha, and Ren smile at her. "Hmmmmmmm, where should you sleep though..." she begins thinking, before hitting her palm. "I know! You can sleep in my bed I'll just sleep with Ren---" she begins, but Ren, who has one of his pyjamas in his hand, quickly interrupts her.

Ren: "No!" he denies her, handing you his extra pyjama. "Here, freshly washed!" he informs you as you take it gratefully

Nora only pouts, before looking at Pyrrha.

Nora: "Well, Pyrr---"

Pyrrha: "Not after last time, sorry" she quickly interrupts with an apologetic smile, and pouting even more Nora looks at Jaune.

Jaune: "NEVER AGAIN!" he yells, hiding under his blanket, and you notice that Nora looks very upset.

Nora: "BAH! Whatever! We're sleeping together then, (y/n)!" she says in an angry manner before stomping to the bathroom, opening and closing the door with a bang, almost ripping it out of its hinges.