1. commitment issues

Brooklyn's pov
* smut warning ;) *

My arms trailed down her chest and around her waist, pulling her hot body closer to mine before pushing up against the wall. Her head tilting up, the back of her head resting on the wall behind her as I continued pressing kisses down her neck to her collarbone.
Emily let out a soft, begging moan sending a chill down my spine. I smirk at the whines escaping her pink lips, how her fingers tangle themselves in my hair, how her back arches, pushing herself against me.

I reach one of my hands behind her back, the other one keeping a steady grip on her hips. I unclasped her bra with ease and continue pressing kisses around the sensitive areas of her breast, making her twitch and moan even more than before.
I let the bra fall onto the floor between us, my kisses trailing back up her neck to her lips. Our kisses were sloppy but filled with desire. I let my fingers wrap around her throat gently before tightening my grip. She let out a faint gasp, eyes meeting mine.

With both of our chests heaving, we stood silently, looking down at our lips and back up. I took a step back, lowering my hand which seemed to disappoint her a little. I smirk at how desperate for pleasure she was, how she was on the verge of throwing a fit now that I wasn't as close as I was before.

"What's wrong...?" She breathed out, brows furrowing for a moment. 

I shake my head, biting my lip. "You look..." I started, taking another look at her practically nude body. Her jeans were already unbuttoned but not off just yet, exposing her pink lace panties underneath. 
I lower my head, my smirk washing away. Fuck, I want her so bad.
"Take that shit off" I say, nudging my head up to her. "Get on the bed."

With an excited smile, she quickly wiggled out of her skinny jeans, keeping eye contact. I continue stepping back, my tongue pushing against the inside of my cheek. She knew exactly what she was doing. She knew I couldn't help myself but watch her slip the pink panties off.
I roll my eyes and let out a dry laugh, looking away while she made her way to the king sized bed.

She laid back on the white covers, arching her back and smiling proudly.
I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it onto the floor, practically jumping out of my sweats before throwing them onto the floor along with my top. I walk over to the bed and crawl on top of her, pressing more kisses up her neck and to her lips. 

I pull away from the kiss once more, admiring her gentle features. Her short strawberry blond hair, ocean blue eyes. She was so perfect. 
"What do you want me to do to you?" I ask in a low tone, finally locking eyes with her again.

She bit her bottom lip, scrunching up her nose. She lifted her hand up, tangling her fingers into my hair again before gently pushing my head down. I smirk playfully and lower my body, letting her take control a little longer.

I fucking love my life.

*  *  *

I knew Emily was awake because I could hear how she started breathing differently. She's slept over so many times I've gotten used to the sound of her peaceful breathing pattern whenever she was asleep, and how every time she woke up she breathed in really loudly followed by complete silence.

I heard that deep inhale followed by quieter breaths while pulling a hoodie over my head. I turn to her, smiling at the sun shining on her bare back. I pull my hair out from underneath the hood and watch as she struggled to keep her eyes open.
The back wall of my room was just one big window. I rarely set up an alarm because I know the sun will wake me up being that I never had the time to buy curtains when I bought this place years ago.

She stretched her arms out and yawned, rolling onto her back while pulling the covers over her chest. She sat up and leaned back on her elbows, looking up at me with curious eyes. "Leaving so early?" Emily asked with a playful smile. She knew the routine, why was she asking me now?