chapter twelve

zeus

Nikhailov wasn't gone for long. Not a week after our heart to heart in the kitchen, we had another messenger. This time arriving with an actual delivery and not just blowing up our clubhouse. Nikhailov sent a beautiful black dress to Aponi with the message that she was to arrive at Amore at 7 p.m. tonight wearing the dress and that she was to come alone. Obviously, Anton and I were against the horrible idea but after she stated that she was going to go, but she was bringing us and she wasn't wearing the gift he bought her, we cooled down, but only by a little bit.

I wasn't so much angry as I was scared for her. She was going to be face to face with the man that murdered her entire team—her family—and have to sit and eat dinner with him civilly. And if that wasn't cruel enough, she was supposed to be alone. We all knew it was going to be a set up so we went ahead and set men up at the restaurant all day to make sure that his men wouldn't rig the place. We were also going to have some of my men clean up and have dinner with some of the club whores, which they weren't exactly happy about but when they realized that their reina was in trouble, they agreed quickly.

"What's going on in that thick head of yours?" I hear a soft whisper next to me. It's Aphrodite, one of the play things we have around. I hadn't really been down here at the bar because I was so wrapped up in my little family that everyone was shocked to see me.

Before I could answer, though, Aponi plopped down on my lap, wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me in for a sloppy kiss. Was she jealous? I internally smiled at the fact that she was just as protective of us as we were over her. Aphrodite quickly got the memo and huffed as she sped away.

Aponi pulled away with a triumphant grin on her face and moved her head to the crevice of my neck, "If I ever see the club whores next to you or Anton again, I will not only kill them and the rest of their group, I will castrate you and make you eat it. Understand?" While her words were frightening as hell, her tone of voice and protectiveness of me and my best friend were turning me on to the point that my pants were at least three sizes too small.

I leaned down to her ear, "Aponi, you are the sexiest woman I have ever met."

"I better be, daddy."

No fucking way she knows. My body tenses and my impossibly hard cock stiffens to the point of it being painful. She wiggles her ass around on my crotch like she knows what she's doing and if I wasn't about to blow my load before, I am seconds away from doing it now.

She leans closer to my ear and gently nibbles on it before releasing it, "You left your search history on the TV the other day, I was just looking for the perfect time to bring it up. Just thinking about you deep inside of me, moaning into my ear about how I'm a good girl, me screaming 'daddy' in ecstasy was enough to make me come." She had started to rub me through my jeans through her little speech whilst also softly biting my neck before licking the bite to soothe the sting. She brought her free hand to rub my nipple through my shirt before roughly pinching it and then rubbing it again and repeating the process.

I couldn't hold myself back and was thrusting myself against her ass and hand and tucked my head in her neck. I was panting heavily and releasing low moans and heavy groans. My humping gradually got faster and I was mere seconds away from coming before she ran her fingers over my tip and moaned daddy in my ear and I burst my load in my pants, at the bar in front of all of my men.

She looked down at my pants, smiling widely before kissing me long and hard, with me still panting like a dog in heat before releasing me and getting off of my lap. I rushed to cover myself so nobody could see the wet spot in my pants, whilst she threw her head back and laughed loudly, loud enough that some of my brothers looked over and smiled at her before looking over at me, who was blushing wildly. They must have gotten the hint because they looked at my hands, then my face, and then Aponi and they all burst out laughing.

Anton walks into the room looking extremely confused before looking at what everyone else was looking at and putting two and two together before also laughing. I scanned the room for Levi, seeing him in the corner also laughing but trying to look at anything else besides me or his sister.

I look back to Anton and notice Aponi now next to him with baby Nik in her arms tickling him while he launches his face into her shoulder. Anton catches my eye and he looks down and covers his mouth to prevent laughing again. I glare harder at him while flipping the bird. Cover for me, I mouth. He shakes his head so eventually I just get up and shrug off all of the laughs and head up to our apartment to get cleaned up and grab a new pair of pants.

Glancing at the clock on our wall, it reads 2:00 p.m. and a feeling of dread flashes through me. I know that we could handle our own, but I didn't want to lose anybody. Baby Nik couldn't lose his father. I couldn't lose my club. Is she worth it? She's brought a lot of trouble. Some of my men have been injured, some will probably die before this whole thing blows over.

I shake my head at the intrusive thoughts and shrug on a pair of old jeans. Slumping down on the couch I run my hands over my face. This whole ordeal is exhausting me. I can't only worry about her, I have a club to worry about. A best friend and a child to worry about. It's not just about her, right now.

But I'm falling for her hard, and I know that if I had to make a choice, I would choose her, Anton, and Nikolas over the club. Sure, I love the club, but those three are my family, and family comes above all, even myself.

It was now 6:00, an hour before our meet with Nikhailov. Anton and I were sat downstairs wearing our best jeans and our leather versions of our kuttes with long-sleeve black shirts. We heard a clicking coming down the stairs so both of our heads turned to look. My eyes widened and my mouth was agape.

Aponi was walking down the stairs wearing a floor-length silk, black dress that was flowy around her breasts and was like a second skin everywhere else. It had two slits on her thighs where she was obviously carrying weapons. She had a diamond choker and another long skinny necklace with a pair of long diamond earrings with silver rings adoring all of her fingers. She had done her nails as a blood red color and was wearing killer heels that probably made her taller than everyone in the room. All of her scars were on full display and she wore them with pride, it only made her look more fierce, like a warrior. She looked better than all the money in the world, and I was so lucky to have her as my woman.

Anton was the first to walk up to her where he grabbed her waist and smashed his mouth onto hers, grabbing her hair into his fist making her submit. She moaned, it was quiet and breathy, but I'm sure the whole room heard it as they were silent and watching the show the two were putting on. His free hand slithered from her face to her breast and then finally resting it on her ass where he gave it a firm squeeze. He eventually pulled away when they were both red in the face from lack of oxygen.

"You look like everything a biker could ever dream of, sweetheart," he drawled, lowly. She looked up at him before grinning slowly.

"Well isn't it just perfect that I'm yours then?"

I chose this time to interrupt. "Give us one good reason not to call of this meeting and take you upstairs and absolutely ravish you?" Anton's hand was still on her ass so I chose to wrap mine around her throat lightly, only gently squeezing the sides.

"I don't have one, but we still need to meet with the douchebag." Anton and I sigh but reluctantly nod. We each grab one of her hands and move to the door, catching everyone's eyes as I'm sure we look powerful, or maybe it was because of the soft-porn we put on in front of them.

Once in the car, we all sat in silence, our minds in overdrive because of the person we were meeting. I was surprised that Aponi was so calm with all of this, with meeting the man that killed her second family and branded her like cattle. With one hand on the wheel, I reached back and held my hand open, hoping to provide her some comfort if she chose to hold it.

Her hand eventually closed around mine and I wrapped mine around hers. When she sighed and leaned down to kiss mine, I knew that no matter what, she would be my forever.

hey heyyyyyy. that's not an earthquake, that's emma.

how are we all doing on this fine evening/day?

thank you all for reading, i love you guys and appreciate you so much!

make sure to vote and comment