chapter six

anton

Aponi and I sat in church with Nikolas still tightly attached to her, now fully awake and giggling as he pulled on her ears and nose. Zeus and Ivan gathered all of our members and their partners so they could listen to her story and vote on whether or not she would be allowed to stay; Aponi wouldn't be in here for the vote.

Eventually, after thirty minutes, all of our men and their Old Ladies were in their rightful seats and Aponi was sitting at the other end of the table in the 'guest' seat. None of the men knew what this meeting was about so they were all whispering with each other, but with a room full of whispers, it tends to get quite loud.

Zeus banged his fist on the table a few times before clearing his throat and leaning back in his chair, "Quiet! You're all here because there might be some trouble coming to the club. We are voting on whether or not Aponi Oblonsky gets to stay with us or leave." Hushed whispers were spread about the room. "Here is how this is going to go: Aponi will tell us everything she just told me and VP, she will leave the room, we will discuss, and then vote. Am I clear?"

The room was filled with agreements, so Zeus pointed his hand to Aponi as a 'the floor is all yours' motion. She nodded and took a deep breath before telling the whole room of men what had happened to her and why she was discharged. She made sure to pull her top down a bit to show everyone the branding before clearing her throat.

I looked around the room at the men and almost every single one of them held anger, fear, respect, and sympathy. I then looked at the group of 10 men who looked like they had already made their decision, and I knew it wasn't going to be for her to stay. I glared at all of them for the disrespect they were showing her, but none of them paid any attention to me. I glanced at Zeus and I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was; we were both ready to strangle all of them.

"I just wanted to say that I understand if you do not want me here, it's a huge risk and I don't want to impose on your families more than I already have. Take your time and I'll be okay with either outcome," Aponi says, standing up and smiling at everyone in the room before leaving the room, her combat boots thudding quietly in the hallway.

The room was silent for a moment before Zeus spoke up, his voice low, "We all know who Nikhailov is, correct?" Everyone nodded, even the Old Ladies and prospects. "So we all know what we are getting into if we choose to help her and he finds out?" Again, we all nod. "So, Anton, why don't you start us off."

I nod and release a breath, "She was a SEAL, she can ride a motorcycle, she's good with cars, my kid loves her. I say yes, and I would also like to bring up maybe patching her. She's better and stronger than half of the guys here, Pres. She would be able to protect herself and she's literally trained for battle and rescue." Zeus nods and smiles before realizing everyone is watching him.

"I agree, let's add that to the vote. Next." The vote went around the room and everyone but the people who hadn't voted had said she could stay and that they wanted her patched. They all said she would be useful and that she's incredibly sweet and brave for all that she had gone through. Levi, Bone to the club, had went above and beyond and told us stories of their training and how she would be good to the club. Even the few people who had been disrespectful to her earlier chose for her to stay.

It was down to the last person and she was an Old Lady, specifically Riot's Old Lady. She had always been a problem around here, and quite frankly, I'm not sure why Riot claimed her in the first place. She was snotty, bitchy, and was always putting her nose where it didn't belong. While she dressed classy, she was pretty fucking trashy. "Well, her story was tragic, and I do think she should be able to stay, but why should we patch her? She's a woman." She then muttered under her breath, "An ugly one at that."

Ivan apparently had had enough of her bullshit because he stood up and pointed a finger at her, "I fucking dare you to say that again. She is a hell of a lot prettier than your skanky ass. And yes, she is a woman, but she is stronger than you and everyone else in this room combined. Have you ever been cut? Raped? Burned? Branded? Dead? No? Didn't think so, so shut your mouth and sit your ass down. Also, you are not a member of this club, you are an Old Lady, so there is no we. Most of you are here as a courtesy because you are family."

Everyone is silent until Riot, her man, started to snicker before it was a full-blown laugh. Krista was fuming at this point; not only did Ivan humiliate her, Riot was as well. "And what the hell is so funny?"

Riot took a few moments before he sat straighter and shrugged his shoulders, "Nothing, he's right, Krista. I've been waiting for awhile to say that shit but Eagle over here did it for me."

Krista shook her head and looked to Zeus, Hades to the club, "Well, I vote no to her being here and being patched in."

Zeus stood up with a smile and a shake of his head, "Well, that's just too bad. It's you against the rest of us, so she stays and she's patched. No one tells her until her kutte comes in, am I clear?" Everyone nods their heads so he dismisses church with a bang of his fist.

I walk out with Zeus and Ivan following me and we approach our corner booth where we see Aponi sitting there playing with Nikolas on the table. She looks up when she sees us approaching and smiles.

"Hey, how did it go?" God, she was perfect. She still had a smile on her face even with knowing that we might have voted her out.

"Well, darling, you get to stay," Zeus says, with a small smile.

"Oh, perfect. Thank you so much." Zeus nods and we all pile in to the booth. Me on her right, Zeus on her left, and Ivan next to me. Nik was still on the table, this time pulling her tank-top and her bra to where he almost flashes her breast before she pulls it back up and grabs his fist in her hand.

God, it was perfect. Apparently, he had chosen to leave those unmarked. They were so big, smooth, and perfect. If only Nik could have gone just a little bit further.

zeus

I notice Nikolas grab her tank top and pull, but he must have gotten her bra to because next thing I know, I see half of her boob before she pulls it back up. I shift in my seat, already getting hard, and I feel like a teenager. I'm 38, I've had sex plenty of times, I've seen boobs plenty of times, but never have I gotten so hard, so quickly in my life.

I look back up to her face and notice that she is bright red and staring at my crotch before looking at Anton's and then back up to where Ivan should have been sitting. She let out a breath of relief when she noticed he wasn't there and then looked back up to my face. She tensed again when she noticed that she was caught red-handed.

I quickly glanced at Anton and nodded before we both leaned down to her ears. I spoke first, "It's okay, querido, you can look. We don't bite, unless you want us to." She shivered slightly and closed her eyes.

"And we all know you want us to, don't we?" Anton asked. She subconsciously nodded and arched her back, pushing her breasts forward. I was going to move my hand to her thigh, but Ivan caught us and he looked dangerously mad.

"Ivan, c-"

"What the fuck is going on?"