chapter three

zeus

After Ivan dragged the scarred beauty from us to meet the others, Anton gave me a nod and we met in church. One look at her and I was fucking screwed. I know that I sound sappy and extremely cliché because I don't know anything about her but I want to know her and that never happens.

I'm brought back to our current dilemma when Anton clears his throat with an eyebrow raised, "Holy fuck, Z," he exclaims with a flush to him.

I nodded and could feel my pants get tighter as I just though about her, "I completely agree."

And I did. The only thought I could form when I saw her was 'holy fuck' and it was ridiculous; I was the President of the Night Riders who had pussy at my beck and call, but here I was getting choked up because of a beautiful, strong woman—if my mother found out she would be rolling.

"Do you think she would be opposed to a three-way relationship? I mean, we've never done that, it's always just been sex. And then we'd have to get past Ivan," Anton sighs. "It's either both of us or neither of us."

"She was looking at us like we were looking at her, so maybe? And I'm willing to try with her; I don't know her, but I really want to. I want to protect and care for her, it was just this, like, instinct. And Ivan would get over it if his sisters was happy."

And I was really hoping that what I said was true. It's not like it was unheard of, we already had two bikers sharing another woman, it was just convincing Ivan that it was more than just sex. But until then, we would take things slow, especially because she was just thrust into regular adult life after having been in the military since she was 18.

Another thing, how old was she? She looked young, younger than Ivan who is younger than me by eight years. I'm not bothered by the age difference, in fact, I like it, but maybe she doesn't? But she was looking at me appreciatively so that has to account to something.

"You know that doesn't mean I like you, though, right? Like it's just her; not me and you. Not that I have anything against gay people but I'm not gay and I don't li-" I started to ramble as I was nervous thinking that maybe my best friend was a closeted man.

"No! Oh shit! No, no, no! I just want her! You're just added weight!" I punched his arm and laughed it off but was cut short when Ivan busted in to the room without Aponi. Anton cleared his throat, "Hey, man, what's up?"

"I'm worried about, Aponi. Did you see the scar on her cheek? It was in the shape of an N and her fucking throat was slit. That shit is personal, she was marked," Ivan let out in one breath.

Now that I was thinking about it, he was right. And this was just her neck and face, how bad was the rest of her body?

"Have you seen the rest of her body? Is it marked or is it just her face?" I ask with hesitance.

She was beautiful either way but I didn't want to think about what she had been through, because I already knew it was 10 times worse than what any of the men in my club had been through.

"No, I haven't, and part of me doesn't want to. I know that sounds horrible but I don't even want to think about what she had gone through overseas, you know?" he looks as if he was guilty about what he said, but truth is, it really wasn't.

I don't say anything but pat his back and walk out of church with them behind me. When we arrive back into the main bar, I look around trying to spot her and see her sitting with the ex-military men. There was five of them in total and they were usually quiet and reserved.

"Did you introduce her to them, Ivan?" Anton ponders, aloud.

"No, I was talking to her at the bar and Snipe came over and talked to her. That's when I left and found you guys." We all nodded and found our booth at the corner where we could see everything. It made me happy to know that she was getting along with my guys but I was also raging with jealousy at seeing her talk to another male that wasn't me. I would have a chat with my men about that later.

aponi

I was talking to my brother but my mind was wandering to his two best friends. Who knew men could be so good-looking? I mean, seriously?

My daydream was interrupted when a tall man approached me with two men at his sides, "Hello, Aponi. My name is Snipe," he pointed to the man on his left, "this is Roach," he pointed to the man on his right, "and this is Killer." They both nodded when their names were said. "We are ex-military and clearly you are as well."

I looked to Ivan as an indication that I could trust them and he nodded, "Go with them."

I did as told and followed the three men to a table where two others were two other men were sitting. All of the men were huge but I wasn't intimidated as I had been through much worse, and I was also huge for a woman, standing at 6 feet tall.

The men sat down while I stayed standing because he hadn't directly invited me to their table and I didn't want to seem rude. "Sit." I did as told and turned to the others who hadn't introduced themselves.

"Knife," the blonde said. I nodded and turned to the other, my eyes widening in recognition.

"Aponi?"

"Levi?" We exclaimed at the same time.

"Holy shit it is you! How have you been? Where have you been? Why are you home?" He questioned all in one breath.

"Calm down there, Squealy. I'm. . . alive, Russia, and I was honorably discharged." I didn't really want to go into details but if they asked I would be honest.

"No shit. Why were you discharged?" Ah, yes. The oblivious Levi.

I sigh, "My team and I was captured and tortured for three months by Nikhailov Smirsky," the group choked on the drinks they had in their hands, "my brothers were killed, I escaped, called for help, Smirsky found me, slit my throat, here I am." I looked up and the group was staring wide-eyed at me. "Anyways, you guys aren't old, why are you ex-military?"

Levi coughed before offering his story, "Bomb went off, totally shattered my right leg. They deemed me useless, here I am." I nodded and the rest offered their stories as well and nothing were compared to me but what was I expecting? People to have gone through something like me and survived? I wasn't suppose to.

I was spacing off before I heard a small cry from a couple of feet away. A woman barely clothed help a newborn baby that was screaming his poor head off. He was red in the face and the woman didn't look like she knew what to do.

I was going to get up to help her but Anton got there first. Now that I was looking at the two, they had the same eyes. Anton had a newborn, which meant he was most likely involved with someone, which meant he was off limits, damn.

Even with his father holding him and trying to shush him, the baby wouldn't stop screaming and crying, so I walked over and asked for him. The look on Anton's face was one of pure shock and I couldn't help but chuckle.

He handed the baby over and I help it in my arms as he grabbed my uniform with one tiny fist and his cries turned to hiccups and then he was asleep. I excused myself from the military boys and went to my brother and his sex-god friends' table where I sat and cooed at the baby. Once I was sure he was asleep, I looked up at Anton.

"You have a beautiful child, Anton. You and your esposa are extremely lucky," I smiled softly at the child in my arms.

Zeus cleared his throat and leaned in to my ear, "Printsessa, he's single. The baby's mother was basically an egg donor." With him this close to me and his warm breath hitting sensitive places, it was hard to think but I managed to mutter a 'good' under my breath but I think Zeus heard me.

"And you?" I asked Zeus.

"The same," he whispered.

'Perfect,' and I'm pretty sure he heard that, too.