chapter two

ivan

My baby sister was coming home. I hadn't seen her since she was 18; she had chosen to join the military and she became a Navy SEAL. I didn't want her to enlist because I was afraid something was going to happen and I had a bad feeling something already did which was why she coming home after only being there for six years.

I had been sitting in church with my brothers when I got the call, I obviously couldn't pick up but they didn't leave a voicemail, they just kept calling; Zeus, my president, finally got tired of the buzzing, paused church and told me to put it on speaker and answer it.

"Is this Ivan Oblonsky?" A deep voice asked through the phone.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked hesitantly. We had been having a problem with a rival club and I didn't need those fuckers knowing my personal number.

"This is Sergeant Adam with the United States Navy SEALs. Aponi has been honorably discharged and will be arriving home within a couple of days at most," he said with no emotion.

Many of the men perked up at mention of my sister's name and status. Zeus and Anton smiled at me, knowing that I had missed her.

"Okay, thank you. Why didn't she call me herself?"

This time, the sergeant paused before abruptly saying 'goodbye, Ivan' and hanging up.

It had been less than a day before the prospects radioed in saying that a woman in a military uniform was at the gates saying she was my sister. I buzzed the gates up and less than five minutes passed before the door opened and I smothered her with my arms.

"Careful there, brat, I would think you may have missed me," she said. I noticed her voice was quiet, hoarse, but demanding.

I pulled back immediately and my eyes were drawn to her throat where an angry, red, jagged line ran from ear to ear. I looked over her body again there was another scar from her temple to her jaw and another on her cheek in the form of a "N" and I immediately new that I was spot on when I thought she was discharged because something bad happened.

I couldn't see the rest of her body because her uniform covered her entire body but I figured her face was probably the best of it.

"Jesus Christ, Aponi, what the hell happened to you," I breathed out.

"Classified until further notice, Ivan," she tries to smile but it comes out as more of a wince. I pull her into my arms again, this time tighter.

"How are you not dead," my eyes watering at the thought of it.

"My dead brothers were watching over me," she coughs awkwardly before pulling out of my embrace. My two best friends decide that this is the time to make their entrance and I immediately regret bringing her here and she does the same but more discretely.

I know that they have shared girls before but not romantically, just sexually, and I definitely don't want that for my sister.

anton

As soon as the assumed Aponi walked through the door, Ivan pulled her into his chest. He pulled back and I still couldn't see her face but I could hear their conversation.

"Jesus Christ, what the hell happened to you?"

"Classified until further notice."

"How are you not dead?"

"My dead brothers were watching over me." She must have realized that she made it awkward because she pulls out of his hug and coughs.

Zeus and I choose to walk over at the same time and I'm almost floored at the sight of her—she gorgeous. She had a standard military uniform on; her dark hair was in a low, tight bun but I could still tell it was long and wavy. She had honey eyes but what really floored me was her scars. She had a large one running from her temple to her jaw, another on her cheek, and what should have been a fatal wound on her throat that looked as if what still healing.

I glanced over at Zeus and we must have been thinking the same thing because we nodded as if saying we would be discussing this privately later.

We looked back at her and I was pleasantly surprised to see her checking the both of us out, as well. We were good-looking guys so it was definitely understandable. We were both 6'5 and were well built as we worked out daily. I had brown-ish hair that went down to my shoulders with a short trimmed beard and green eyes. I had intricate black and grey tattoos that wrapped around my arms, neck, hands, back, and chest.

Zeus had oil-black that was normal and messy for a guy with dark blue eyes. He was also covered in tattoos but they were colored and covered his entire body besides his chest—he said he was going to make it a special piece.

Ivan cleared his throat eventually to break off our staring contest and she tensed her shoulders once again. I took the time to look over her awards and medals and then I look at her specific branch—Navy SEAL. Holy. Shit. This chick is a fucking badass.

Zeus steps forward first and extends her hand, "Zeus Raul, President of the Night Riders MC. Nice to put a beautiful face to a name, cielo." He grins when she takes his hand in a firm grip and his smile widens when she speaks back in his native language (darling/honey).

"Encantado de conocerte también. Gracias por invitarme, Zeus," she smiles softly while replying with a husky voice. I almost bust in my fucking pants like a child when her eyes connect to me. She's so beautiful, it's otherworldly and downright unfair.

"Anton Levy, Vice President and these idiots' best friend," I say while pointing to Ivan and Zeus and grinning. My smile takes up my whole face when she chuckles and it's almost as sexy as her voice.

"Nice to meet you, Anton, thank you both for keeping trouble her in check," she points to her brother while making eye contact with me and Zeus.

When she grips my hand for a handshake I don't feels tingles but I feel shivers run down my back and blood rush to my dick and all I can think about is oh fuck, I'm in trouble.