chapter fifteen

anton

It had been a week and a half since Aponi broke Nikhailov's penis and everything was relatively calm. She had been reveling in the love that she was feeling throughout the club; all of the men were now realizing that she was here to stay and that she was, in fact, the mother of the club, meaning she took on important roles—leading, nurturing, caring, and loving each and every one of us. She was exceptionally good at it, going above and beyond for us. She made breakfast every morning, and dinner for those who had no families and stayed at the clubhouse.

It was six in the morning and the clubhouse was absolutely freezing. I patted my hand around the bed looking for Aponi's body, but was only met with Zeus'. I roughly slapped his chest and he grumbled before slowly opening one eye. When he realized that it was only me, he turned over and flicked me the finger.

"Fuck you," I whispered under my breath before rolling over and out of the bed. I slipped pants on before going and wandering to find Aponi and figure out why the clubhouse was so cold.

I managed to find both of the things I was looking for in the back yard; Aponi was messing with the wood stove that we used to heat the place. The panel was off and she was messing around with the switches. I sat there and watched her for awhile with a small smile on my face; she was very hand on and would never ask for help. She was also incredibly smart and intuitive. Honestly, I didn't even know she knew we had a wood stove. When she finally figured it out, she flipped a switch, threw some wood in, and started the fire. She pulled the ashes forward and then closed the door with a huff. She turned around, shoving her hand in her pockets and whistling some song by Jesse Woods. When she noticed me standing there like a creep, she smiled and walked up to me, hitting my shoulder.

"Miss me already?" Always a tease.

"Of course I did," I replied before looking to the heater. "Thank you for fixing that. It was freezing when I woke up."

She just smiles and stands on her toes to gently kiss my lips. "Now let's get inside before we actually catch a cold. I have to get started on breakfast."

"Oh, what are you making this fine morning, darlin'?"

"It's a surprise, baby."

+++

It was a great morning. She mad breakfast burritos and then we went back to bed for awhile. When we woke up, all three of us were a tangle of limbs curled up in the middle of the bed. My head was on Aponi's chest while Zeus' was on the top of her head. My arm was curled around her waist, hers was around my head, and Zeus' was holding her breast. Our legs were such a mess that I couldn't tell where any of ours began and ended.

I decided to have some fun, already having prior consent from Aponi and Zeus that if we chose, we could play with them while asleep or waking up. I softly moved myself so my mouth was around the breast that Zeus wasn't covering and so that my hand could trail down to her clit to make small circles.

I grabbed her nipple with my teeth lightly and tugged, earning a sleepy moan in return. I continued my ministrations on her clit, adding some pinches and tugs every now and then. She started to squirm so I laid myself on her further to end her movements. We must have woken up Zeus because I could feel his hand moving on her other breast, and when I looked up, sure enough my eyes met his. He was smirking and then moved to where he would be able to slip his tongue in her mouth without issue.

"Tony, please," she begs. Tony—that was a new one, but I already loved it.

I softly slap her pussy and she flinches away but moans, so I know that she enjoyed it and that was a safe play. I move myself down her body, so my face is eye level with her soaking center. It's pulsing, aching for something to relieve it and let it release the tension. I blow cold air on her clit before gently pushing a finger in, moving slowly at first because I haven't touched her in a while. She moans and grinds her hips, nonverbally asking for more. I slap her pussy again, this time a bit more forcefully; she gasps and her hips flinch up at the contact before settling back down while she whimpers.