chapter eight

zeus

Anton, Aponi, Nik, and I were all sitting in our corner booth sitting in comfortable silence; Anton and I doing paperwork for our legal businesses—tattoo shop, mechanic shop, diner, and the strip club—and Aponi is playing with Nikolas between us. I know he's not my biological child, but he might as well be, and watching her with him makes my heart beat that much faster.

I glance up at the sound of footsteps and sigh quietly when I see Ivan. I look back down and see Anton has his hand resting possessively on Aponi's left thigh, and I feel the urge to do the same, so I rest my hand on her right. Aponi smiles softly and pats our hands before returning her attention back to a needy Nikolas. He grabs part of her hair and messes it up so she pulls the hair tie and lets her hair down. It's absolutely gorgeous, reaching down to her bottom and completely black and wavy.

Ivan cleared his throat and only then did we all look up, including Nikolas, "Ap, I'm so sorry. I was just angry that my two best friends like you. It's just kind of weird to think about, but I didn't mean anything I said. I'm really sorry."

Aponi takes a deep breath before looking up, "I'm forgiving you because you're my brother, but if you ever say shit like that again, I will not hesitate to beat your fucking ass and leave." This time Anton and I cut in.

"The fuck you will. You will not be leaving, ever," I say, slamming my hand down on the table.

"Calm down, it won't happen because he won't be saying that shit again, will you, bror?" (brother). He nods his head and she smiles. Just like that, the table is lax again and Nikolas is happy.

We haven't mentioned her kutte and patch, but it's supposed to be finished tonight. Her name is going to be Warrior, but she isn't going to have a rank until we see her in action, which will probably be soon with the trouble that's following her. Anton has already taken the liberty in setting her up with a job at our mechanics shop that she'll be starting on Monday, which is in two days.

"Did Anton tell you he set you up with a job at the shop?" I ask her. I didn't think he had and by the glare he was giving me, I knew he hadn't.

Her entire face lit up and she handed Nik to me and lunged at Anton. She pulled him into a tight hug and he gently squeezed her back, tucking his face into her neck. I couldn't see what he was doing but she shivered and let out a quiet moan and Ivan decided to take his leave. Nikolas looked extremely upset to be leaving his main woman and made grabby hands but I handed him to Ivan before he left the booth.

Aponi was now sitting on Anton's lap sideways, facing me. We were in a dark corner, so most from the room couldn't see us unless they were really trying. Anton was nipping on her neck and then licking it afterwards and she was clearly enjoying it. I moved closer and moved her to the middle of us; pushing her hair away from her neck, I continued his work and he started on the other side. She brought her hands to our heads and tried pulling us closer but it was nearly impossible.

anton

I brought my hand to her stomach, slowly inching closer to her delicious, full tit; she had no protests so I grabbed it before kneading it roughly. She let out a low moan that Zeus cut off with his mouth, we couldn't have the bar knowing what was happening. Zeus followed my lead and grabbed her other breast, but he pulled her nipple between two fingers before letting go and flicking it, and she really liked that.

I got jealous of Zeus' lips because they were still on hers so I grabbed her face and took them against mine, kissing her roughly. She whimpered and opened her mouth for me, letting my tongue invade and clash with hers. Zeus planted his lips against her neck and I opened my eyes just enough to see his hand moving down to her pants. I did the same and we traced the waistband for a moment or two before Zeus went down, but staying outside of her panties.

She opened her mouth to moan but then we heard a crashing sound come from outside, it almost sounded like something crashing through out gates. Aponi jumped up quickly and went into SEAL mode.

"Girls, get Nikolas and go to wherever your safe place is here. Everyone else, gear up and stand still." They all looked to Zeus and he nodded slowly, like in a trance from watching her. It was kind of mesmerizing actually. Just a moment ago, his finger were a centimeter from her cunt and now she's commanding our club.

Once they see his nod, they set out and gear up. She looks out the window and lowly curses. "Boys, be careful. It's not the big boss, there's one man out there in a black SUV."

That doesn't make any sense; one guy? One guy crashed through the gates of our clubhouse to send a message? They had to know that he wasn't going to be leaving those gates again. Unsurprisingly, yet stupidly, Aponi walked out of the clubhouse with a gun in her right hand and a knife in her other. We all followed her because we knew it was more than just a man.

We were right, of course, the man was dead, with a needle in his neck. But what was worse was the slow ticking and the fact that Aponi paused.

"Go back!" We all paused, confused, before she started sprinting, "Go back!"

Not even a second later and the car exploded and she came flying toward us.

i know this is super short but it's more of a filler than anything. thank you for reading. love you all.

em