PROLOGUE

M E L B O U R N E, A P R I L 2 0 1 0

•••••

NO ONE P.O.V

"It's business, father. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm just agreeing to this to make our family grow stronger and stronger." Lisa said in a matter-of-fact tone, staring at her father with her bored gaze, her father let out a chuckle.

"I see, I thought you are going to protest about the arranged marriage at least, just like in the drama." He shook his head while laughing. Lisa just took a sip of her tea "what can I say, our life is not a drama father. To have something..."

"...we need to lose something." She smiles as her father continues her sentence. The principle that they hold onto till now.

The marriage between the Wang's and Manoban's families is merely for business. Everybody knows that. Lisa will gain more power, it's beneficial for her. She smirks at her thought as she sips on her tea again.

nothing can stop me and I'll make sure of it.

•••••

Jungkook just sits in the fancy room with his legs crossed. His right hand holding a glass of wine moves a little as he waits for one specific person to enter. Soon enough someone enter the room, the person who are talking on the phone suddenly froze when he saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa.

"Ciao Amico [hello, my friend]" The person's phone fell to the ground as he took a step back. "J-Jungkook, perché sei qui? [Why are you here?]"Jungkook hummed as he keep on staring at the glass of wine that he is holding.

"Niente, Voglio solo dire congratulazioni e arrivederci [nothing, I just want to say congratulations and goodbye.]" Jungkook says in a dangerously calm tone. The male chuckled nervously as he took another step back. "e perché dovresti farlo? [and why would you do that?]" Jungkook averts his gaze towards the man and forms an intimidating smile.

"congratulazioni per aver ignorato il mio avvertimento e tradito la famiglia wang, anche arrivederci poiché questo sarà il nostro ultimo incontro [congratulations on ignoring my warning and betraying the wang family, also goodbye as this will be our last meeting]"

The male's breath hitch as he turn around to leave but was stopped when to man stood beside him with rope and knife. He turn to Jungkook and kneel. "per favore, mr.consigliere. risparmiami. [please, mr.consigliere. spare me.]" He begs but Jungkook just looks away and sip on his wine.

A scream of terror and pain echoed through the room. Blood splashing around as jungkook just enjoy the wine. Soon he put the glass away and stand up. He grabbed his suitcase and walk out of the room leaving the traitor with his men. The scream still could be heard but he couldn't care less.

Cuz I'll make sure, that no one will mess with the Wang family.

•••••

Let's have some fun, shall we?

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!

Banner by blac_cardigan & Minyooora
From WBW_community