[ CHAPTER 028 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Taehyung's eyes lighten up upon seeing his little sister stepping out from the kindergarten with her son while their hands holding together from afar.

The soft smile on her face as her son shared with her what happen in his kindergarten today. The smile that Taehyung thought he will never get to see again.

Taehyung want to approach them, tell the child that he is his uncle, and talk to his sister once again but he didn't have the courage to do so.

He can't show her his face.

Yoongi hyung once tell him to at least call her, not just give her money and leave without saying anything but too bad that he is such a coward before.

before

Yeah, Taehyung wants to give it a try. He want to try and hear her voice so he pull out his phone and went to his favorite list which only contain one number.

'Ye-rim my sister'

He click on the number and put the device in his left ear. From afar he could see his little sister slow down her step as she pull out her phone.

Upon seeing the unknown number, she didn't think much and answer the call before putting it in her ear "Hello?" She begin but was only greeted with silence.

"Hello?"

"...."

"Hello? Is someone there?"

Taehyung didn't answer, he can't answer as he bite his bottom lips hard, stopping himself from bursting into tears upon hearing her voice.

a frown appears on Ye-rim face as she thought it was a prank call or something but freeze when someone suddenly speaks "Ye-rim..."

Hearing the voice she halt on her step almost instantly. Taehyung on the other hand took a deep breath "It's me... Oppa..." Taehyung whispered but Ye-rim heard him.

Ye-rim eyes soften upon hearing the voice. She knew that Taehyung are nearby but she didn't bother to look around cuz she knew Taehyung knew how to hide well.

"I'm sorry..."

His voice is cracking as if he was about to cry. Ye-rim gulp the lump in her throat "I shouldn't have called you... I know... I just..."

"I just want to hear your voice."

Ye-rim just keep silent as she just stood there, letting her brother speak as she close her eyes, trying to stop himself from bursting into tears "I'm so sorry, ye-rim ah"

A tear slid down his cheek as he turn away and was about to end the call but ye-rim stopped him by speaking up "Oppa..." Her voice comes out soft.

"I miss you..."

Taehyung bite his bottom lips, trying to stop himself from sobbing "How are you Oppa?" She asks as Taehyung wipes his tears and clears his throat.

"I'm fine..." He says and nods although she can't see him. A small smile appear on her lips as she caught him sobbing, he never changed to her.