[ CHAPTER 009 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa woke up with a huge hangover the next morning, she had asked for the maid to bring her some water and pain killer. After getting what she needs the maid left the room as she lay back on the bed.

Her gaze remain at the ceiling before she let out a hissed when the pain haven't subsided. "What the fuck did I drink yesterday?" She grumbles to herself in annoyance.

Remembering that she is working today, another sigh left her lips as she finally get up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom to prepare herself for the day.

•••••

Lisa walks down the stairs to the dining room, on her way there, her P.A, Bambam, approach her while holding the iPad before saying.

"This morning, we will have a meeting with Branding enterprise be followed with a meeting Excursy Corpse soon after. Then we will have a meeting with the employee while during the evening you'll meet Wang's mafia boss and consigliere for-"

Bambam was cut off when Lisa suddenly halt on her step. He looks at her in confusion seeing her sudden frozen step. "Miss.Manoban?" He call out but didn't receive another response.

Meanwhile, Lisa suddenly got a flesh of memory as soon as the wang's consigliere was mentioned. She widen her eyes when she remember how close her lips were to him.

Bambam was about to hold her shoulder but flinch when she suddenly let out a gasp and move her fingers to her lips before muttering "Did he kiss me? No- Did I kiss him?!"

She suddenly say it out loud making her P.A frown more "Miss, what are you-" Before he finish his sentence Lisa run away and rush towards the nearby bathroom leaving him dumbfounded.

Lisa lock the door before leaning her back on the door. Her face are visibly flushed as she touch her lips once again and repeat the memory.

She don't remember fully but she do remember herself leaning in for Jungkook's lips and how close their lips was with each other but she don't know weather they kissed or no.

Her face turn redder if that even possible. She would be relieved but embarrassed if they didn't kiss and she will be more embarrassed if they actually kissed.

A realization suddenly hit her when she look at herself in the mirror, her eyes widen in terror when she finally realize that it was her first kiss!

She cover her mouth with both of her palm "That's mean he might be my first kiss? My first kiss?!! NO! My first kiss!" She fake a cry as she want to keep her first kiss for the right person

Suddenly someone knock on the bathroom door "Miss.Manoban is everything is fine?" Bambam ask seemingly worried at her weird behaviour. "Yeah... I'm fine.."

Lisa mutter lowly still covering her face as she start questioning her life in the bathroom. Soon enough Lisa open the bathroom door.

Bambam are waiting infront of the door with the concern look on his face as Lisa look t him blankly. Lisa grab the iPad that he is holding before walking to the dining room.