[ CHAPTER 007 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa is in a daze.

She stares at her father's grave before her. She felt like screaming, but she can't. She felt like crying, but she can't. She is in denial.

She refuses to believe her father is no more. But here she is standing Infront of her father's grave at his funeral. Everything went so fast, she won't know what actually happens.

Her mother had tears in her eyes as people came to the funeral and meet her mother to show their worry and concern. Lisa doesn't need any of it, she doesn't need pity.

She needs revenge.

She needs a person to blame. She needs a person to blame for her father's death. She need to take revenge and she knew revenge need time. She is willing to give it.

Lisa hold back her tears as she stare at the gravestone that had her father's name carved on it. "Father..." She whispers to herself.

Jackson who is also at the funeral to pay some respect approach her. "I'm sorry for your lost." His voice sounded low to her. Lisa didn't look at him as she mutter.

"I don't need pity..." She whispers to make Jackson look at her. "I need revenge, and I need your help on something," Lisa said finally looking at him.

Jackson glance at the grave in front of them "Mr.Manoban, is a friend and ally. I would help you with all my might." Jackson says as he places a hand on her shoulder.

Lisa look at him and nod "Thank you, Jackson. Thank you." She mutters as a sign of gratefulness towards the help of the other, who pat her shoulder in return.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood from a far, watching the scene unfold before his eyes. He turns his gaze towards Lisa's mother who is wiping her tears as people comfort her.

Jungkook soon averts his gaze back towards the Lisa as his phone suddenly vibrates. He pull out his phone and read the caller id. He answer the call and put it on his left ear.

"Hello, Mr.Min?"

•••••

Taehyung seems to be spacing out in his office. It has been a few days but he couldn't help but keep thinking about the girl that he had encountered back then.

"You... Who are you?"

Taehyung had lifted up both of his hands as he froze on the spot. A woman stood before him, pointing a gun on his forehead. Taehyung scan the girl's face.

'Kim Jennie...'

He thought to himself as he had read about her before. He gotta admit, she is much pretty than in the picture when they stood face to face.