[ CHAPTER 012 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook is in the car with his legs crossed and the iPad on his lap as he scrolls down the screen. Jackson had summoned him and he have to go to the meeting now in rush.

He had been briefed and is currently checking every detail about the issue as he scrolls down the iPad. After what seemed like forever Jungkook finally arrive at the meeting place.

One of his men opens the car door as he steps out and fixes his tie a little before walking inside the building With the guidance of his men.

•••••

Lisa looked up at the door so did everyone else as soon as it was opened. Jungkook enters the room and bows toward Jackson as the said male nods his head.

"You call for me, sir." Jungkook begins as he approaches Jackson, he went beside the male and lower himself towards Jackson's level as his brother leans towards his ear and whispers something.

Jungkook nods his head as Jackson told him what should he actually do. Soon, he clear his throat and stood up in front of all of the mafia bosses and lower his head a little as a sign of respect.

"I had been briefed about the situation that had occurred on the mafia organizations in Korea and that includes the Wangs." He begins as his gaze remains high.

"With all due respect, if the mafia boss of the Wangs family is requesting me on handling the situation, I would never refuse my duty." He continues.

"I'll personally handle the situation and stop the activities of the NIS about the mafias, please rest assured." He says not avoiding any eye contact to prove that he is serious.

"And, how are you going to do that Mr.Consigliere? I suppose you should at least tell us what are you going to do. Right?" Lisa speaks up with a smile of amusement on her face.

Jungkook forms a light smile as he shakes his head as a yes "right. My apologies on that part, what am I going to do is what we do on a daily basis, threatening."

Chanyeol scoffs making everyone turn to the male "you think the NIS will budge with your threat?" He asks mockingly while raising his left eyebrow.

Jungkook just smirked before replying "I didn't say, the one that we are threatening is the NIS." A low chuckle left Jungkook's lips as Chanyeol's smile fell.

He glances at Jackson who has an amused smile on his face as the others seem to be confused about what does he meant. "The NIS won't budge with a threat."

Jungkook begins "but the higher-ups will, the government" He adds "The government? Why?" Namjoon asks with interest laced in his voice.