[ CHAPTER 010 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"No... Why would you say that?" Jungkook denies it with a smile on his face but Jackson ain't buying it. "Really? You guys look like you kissed accidentally or something."

He said with a teasing smile on his face but Jungkook seem to realize something when Jackson suddenly mention the kiss.

The memory of yesterday's event flashes in his head as he finally realizes that Lisa might not remember fully what happened yesterday and thought that they actually kiss.

"I need to go somewhere for a moment" He suddenly say before rushing out from the room "Yah, are you avoiding my question?! Jungkook!" Jackson calls out but the male is long gone.

•••••

Lisa took a deep breath before slapping her cheek lightly. "Why am I so red? I'm not even sure if I kissed him." She mutters to herself.

The memory of how close they are yesterday suddenly flashed in her mind as she suddenly felt hot once again. "Aish, I'm done for."

She said feeling done with herself before pulling the tap and washing her hands. Soon enough Lisa finally get out of the toilet but she froze at the door frame when she was met with someone unexpected.

"Uh, Mr.Consigliere. What are you doing here? In front of the girl's restroom?" She asks as Jungkook just leans on the wall in front of her with his hand in his pocket.

Jungkook forms a smile as he approaches her. Lisa unconsciously back off till her back touched the restroom door. Jungkook went incredibly close to her and whisper.

"I guess, you remember, huh?"

That is enough to make her face turn into a deep shade of red as she looks down. He let out a chuckle, seeing her reaction before thinking to himself.

She's cute.

Lisa just want to dig a hole and bury herself at the moment. Before Jungkook could react, Lisa push him away with all her might and rush away from the scene instantly.

Jungkook didn't get the chance to stop her as she had already disappeared before he could even react. He scratches the back of his neck and smiles at himself "Cute."

Lisa on the other hand hides behind a wall as soon as she is sure that she is far enough from Jungkook. She fanned herself as she mutter "why is it so hot here?!"

"I guess, you remember, huh?"

She gasp as she cover her mouth "Omo, does that mean that we kissed?! What should I do?! Aish! I just want to disappear!" She says as she smacks herself.