[ CHAPTER 018 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jackson stood up from his seat as soon as Jungkook's words enter his ears. "Lisa is arrested." That is all Jungkook says. The male seems pissed which proves that he can't do anything about it at the moment.

After what happened, the first place that he go is to his brother, Jackson, cuz he knew that he have to inform Jackson of what happened considering that he is still his boss.

"Have you told the Manoban's about it?" Jackson asks but Jungkook shakes his head. "I'm in a rush, so I come to you first but I believe that the Manoban's had been notified by the NIS by now."

Jackson tsk "those bastards are a problem." He curses silently in annoyance. "Let's go to the Manoban's" is all he says before walking out of the room with Jungkook following him from behind.

•••••

Lisa cross her legs and fold her arm over her chest as she hummed some melody lowly. She is sitting in the interrogating room alone with a table and an empty chair in front of her.

Soon enough the door creeps open indicating that someone enters the room. Lisa didn't bother to look at the person as she keep humming the melody.

"Nervous aren't you?" The deep voice speaks up. A sly smile appears on her lips as she huffs "I've done worse, this is nothing" she mutter before opening her eyes.

She smirks upon seeing Taehyung standing at the door. "You? Why are you standing there? Nervous? Or scared?" She said with a mocking gaze for the agent who force a chuckle.

Taehyung approaches the empty sit before her "why should I? You can do nothing to me, you're in my territory." He says as he pull the chair and sat before her.

Lisa lean forward with a sly smirk still on her face, she didn't take off her gaze from him as she lick her bottom lips and say "territory? Don't make me laugh, agent Kim, your place is just a playground for us, for me...

For him..."

She chuckles and leans back to the chair as she looks at her nails "the only thing that makes this playground 'fun' is their law." She adds as Taehyung bite his bottom lips.

He leans to his chair "I see, you're quite close with Mr.Jeon or you say, Mr.Consigliere?" Lisa let out a lazy sigh "what did I expect? Of course, you know, you are from the intelligence agency."

"Thank you for acknowledging that." He says but Lisa just smiles forcefully and keeps silent. Silence engulfs them soon after as both of them stare at each other in the eyes.

"Agent Kim." Lisa begins "you're quite a trouble aren't you?" She asks making Taehyung tilt his head "what does that suppose to mean?"