[ CHAPTER 003 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jackson light up the cancer stick and put it on his mouth while jungkook just stood beside him with one hand in his pocket and the other holding a gun with a silencer.

Jackson breathes out the smoke from the cancer stick and pulls it away with his finger. "Fake guns." He glances down the busy street from the rooftop and shrugs.

"Not your styles" he point out soon after. With the wind blowing his hair, jungkook glance at the gun in his hand. "I know right? This thing is cheap asf."

"Still, you can only think of putting a gun on your brother's forehead after a long time separating?" Jungkook scoff. "Miss me that much huh? Crybaby." Jackson is the one to scoff this time.

He glares at Jungkook and he returns the glare which ends up with both of them laughing soon after. After their laugh dried down soon after Jackson decide to ask a question.

"No, seriously. What actually happens that you come all the way from Italy to Korea, just to meet me?" Jungkook hummed at the question.

"Jackson Hyung... What happened to our late uncle's family?" He changes the topic and glances at his older brother who inhales the cancer stick. Jackson knows that his little brother changing the topic just plays along.

"They're in Melbourne, starting a new life after their father's death, continuing the Wang's company while here we keep on handling the mafias as usual," Jackson says truthfully.

Jungkook keep silent, seemingly in deep thought before asking. "You're going to meet the leaders for all mafia tomorrow aren't you?"

Jackson glance at him before nodding. "Yes, it was held once in a while." Jungkook turns to his brother and says. "Let me replace you"

•••••

Lisa cross her legs as she scroll down the iPad when Rose came and told her. "Lisa, the leaders are all here. Jackson is a bit late, I think you should go first and greet them."

Lisa looked at her before nodding and smiling. She put her iPad away and stand up while fixing her clothes. She soon walks away to the meeting room.

As she enters, most of the leaders stand up and bow out of respect except for the arrogant one. Not wanting to cause a fight Lisa nod and bow her head a little before motioning them to sit.

"How have you all been?" She begins. Kim Namjoon, the newly crowned leader just like her from Kim's family reply. "We're perfect, thanks to your friendship offer."

As he said that everyone share about their mafia's condition in general except for one person, Park Chanyeol from the park's family. "My mafia matter is none of your business"