[ CHAPTER 020 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook sit inside his office as he was accompanied by silence. He stares at the chessboard on the table in front of him. A hum left his lips as he lean into the chair.

He look up at the ceiling, He thought to himself. He has to stop the NIS from troubling the mafia business and he needs to get Lisa out without causing any harm to anybody but Lisa doesn't want to get out.

"Plan change I guess, gosh, troublesome people will just cause me a headache." He mumbles to himself as he pinches his eyebrow and pulls out his phone as he dials a number.

Min

•••••

Jisoo enters the room and she closes the door slowly. Her gaze lend to Jennie who had been sitting in front of the computer since yesterday.

Jisoo knew that Jennie felt guilty about what happened to Lisa, She tried to find a way to get Lisa out while trying to find out who the male in the medic cube is.

Jisoo knew that Jennie didn't get any sleep and she didn't seem like she want to stop anytime soon as long as she didn't get away to help Lisa.

"Jennie-ah" Jisoo begins making Jennie look up at her instantly "Oh, Unnie." She replies before grabbing a file. "This is the male's profile," Jennie says as she passes the file.

Jisoo smile and take the file, Jennie was about to pull her hand away but Jisoo grab her wrist. Jennie looks at her back in confusion "Jennie-ah please stop."

Jisoo begins as she pulls jisoo to sit down beside her "Don't work yourself too much just because you are guilty, if you really want to help Lisa, then start taking care of yourself."

Jennie looks down at her statement feeling ashamed that she didn't take care of herself "Mr.Jeon will find a way to help her, our duty now is to secure this person and take care of ourselves."

"I know Unnie, it just-" Jisoo cut her off "You're guilty, I know but don't let that be the cause for you to let your guard down. Okay?" jisoo ask.

Jennie took a deep breath and nod "Okay, unnie." Jennie says making jisoo smile softly "good, now let's go back to the job," Jisoo says as she opens the file.

Jennie cleared her throat "The male that we found is late Mr.Manoban's hitman, Choi Young-Joon." Jisoo frown "Hitman?" She asks earning herself a nod from the other.

"Yes, but he left the mafia in 2001 and flew to Malta. Since then, he never gets in contact with us ever again." Jennie says "But recently he flew in Korea and something happened, that is when we found him" Jennie added.

"Why would he fly all the way from malta to here if he is no longer with the Manoban's?" Jisoo points out in confusion. "I know right? That's odd." Jennie agrees.