[ CHAPTER 005 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook hands Lisa a cup of hot chocolate as she accepts it and mutters a small thank you. She blows on it a little before sipping on it. "Not expecting that you'll come."

Jungkook speaks making her choke on her drink. She coughs and look away. "Sorry, I am on my way to meeting you but something comes up" she explains.

Jungkook hummed "I'm serious Something really come up!" She insists. Jungkook hummed again. "I'm serious!" She says again.

"Yes, I didn't say you're lying, now go and change your cloth." He says and puts a hoodie in front of her. "Who is the owner... Wait- Is it yours?"

Jungkook gives him an offended look. "Am I that small in your eyes?" He tsk and continues. "It's one of the maid's cloth, I ask them for it."

Lisa gives him an understandable look and stand up to walk to the bathroom. "Where is the bathroom." Jungkook glance at her and point at the end of the hall.

Lisa turns towards the hall and leave him. "Can't believe she is a mafia boss" he mutter. "I could hear you!" She yells from afar.

"I am hoping for you to hear it anyway!" He replies. Lisa scoff and walk away towards the bathroom.

•••••

"What are we gonna do now?" Lisa asks as he enters the living room. Jungkook who is scrolling down his iPad reply.

"Nothing, you can take your car, go back home, and have a good rest." He deadpanned. Lisa gives him an unbelievable look. "Are you kicking me out?"

"Practically yes" he sighs and stang up. "Miss Manoban, you had been busy the whole day and I had been waiting for you the WHOLE day too."

He smiles and walks towards her. He pats her shoulder. "I bet you are as tired as I am too" he concludes. "Are you getting your revenge now?" She asks

Jungkook laugh. "What? No. I've never held grudge on someone, never." He put his hand in his pocket. "I didn't mean it that way" he begin.

"Let's meet again, not tomorrow but a day with a specific date, time, and place." He points out. "Let's start it from the beginning, a proper meeting. After that let's meet on the next day, the day after, and the day after the other day."

Lisa cross her arm and hummed. She glance at him and let out a soft chuckle. "Sure." She offers him a handshake. "When you meet a nice place let's meet up."

Jungkook smiles and accepts her handshake. "My pleasure" with that being said Lisa let go of his hand and walk away from him. Jungkook just watches as her figure disappears from his sight.